`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hmm MOT short prints?

hmm MOT short prints?
a buddy just told me there are SP. Beckett doesnt list them but i went thru my cards and have 1. Instead of saying Tim Kennedy on #204 it says Kennedy v Manhoef. Check your cards guys. There are a few on ebay!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

RE: hmm MOT short prints?
(02-14-2012, 12:59 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: a buddy just told me there are SP. Beckett doesnt list them but i went thru my cards and have 1. Instead of saying Tim Kennedy on #204 it says Kennedy v Manhoef. Check your cards guys. There are a few on ebay!
I have 3 of them, I think that each Hobby Box has one of them in it.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

so u already knew and didnt tell us, Jerry? jk

we cant list them though huh?

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(02-14-2012, 01:06 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: I have 3 of them, I think that each Hobby Box has one of them in it.

Jerry
I have 6 out of 17 hobby boxes. I had heard one in every 2-3 boxes. I may have gone blind breaking that many boxes and missed some though.

I haven't seen them listed yet. I guess I got lucky and had one in each box that I bought. I almost did not notice them until I was sorting my cards from the first box and noticed it. If you buy a box and get 2 base cards of the same fighter, look at the card closely becase one of them is most likely a short print card. Actually someone told me so I thought a lot of people already knew, I also saw some on EBay a few weeks ago for sale.

Jerry

Yeah I have a Rampage that says him vs someone...didn't know why it was different because I didn't get the regulare Rampage base..
[Image: arod.gif]

(02-14-2012, 03:10 PM)arod1973 Wrote: Yeah I have a Rampage that says him vs someone...didn't know why it was different because I didn't get the regulare Rampage base..
yep thats one! kinda cool i guess. probably a few bucks more than the base im guessing? i wish beckett would list them.

I have Rampage, Phil Davis, and i think two others.

Mine are Melendez vs Damm, Jones vs Bader, and Cyborg vs Carano.

Jerry

I figured everyone knew about these, saw some on the bay as soon as they came out
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.