`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chrome Auto Hot Pack

Chrome Auto Hot Pack
How do they know? I just cant figure how seller knows that there is an auto in a pack of 2011 Topps Chrome?? If the auto's are on card.... how would they know. Unless say it is one of the die cut jersey auto's but come on... I wont post the link but

Type in 2011 tops chrome hot pack into the bay..

just curious if anyone knows.

RE: Chrome Auto Hot Pack
Because they already opened the pack, removed any good cards, and resealed it with a Taiwan Jones or Jordan Todman auto inside.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Or they went ahead and weighted it out...just saying.
Eddie George Super Collector

How could weight tell? The sig adds weight? I always wondered this too

I heard about the weight thing before... I guess some digital scales can tell,

as for opening then resealing I have heard of this before too.. Bugus

Apparently from weighting, you'd have to have a very precise scale. Or you could go the micrometer route. This is just by reading a guide on ebay right now. Apparently with a micrometer, you can tell the difference in size of an auto and regular card is the coating on autograph cards is thinner than regular cards. So a micrometer could find this, buy determining such small differences as the width of a hair.
Eddie George Super Collector

(02-14-2012, 12:42 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Because they already opened the pack, removed any good cards, and resealed it with a Taiwan Jones or Jordan Todman auto inside.
Come on!!
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(02-14-2012, 03:15 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Come on!!
LMAO I was waiting for you to chime in on the t. jones comment. I figured if they could guarantee you that hit you may buy it...

(02-14-2012, 03:21 PM)diablo71 Wrote: LMAO I was waiting for you to chime in on the t. jones comment. I figured if they could guarantee you that hit you may buy it...
People who don't collect him don't realize he's harder to get your hands on then it seems. His cards aren't cheap for whatever reason.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(02-14-2012, 03:26 PM)rgf17 Wrote: People who don't collect him don't realize he's harder to get your hands on then it seems. His cards aren't cheap for whatever reason.
Not too sure... but i was collecting a lot of the 2011 chrome autos and picked up a Jones Rookie Recognition auto for around 9 bucks delvered... Thought i got a pretty good deal, and after your comment I think I got a steal Smile