`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chrome Auto Hot Pack

RE: Chrome Auto Hot Pack
(02-14-2012, 03:31 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Not too sure... but i was collecting a lot of the 2011 chrome autos and picked up a Jones Rookie Recognition auto for around 9 bucks delvered... Thought i got a pretty good deal, and after your comment I think I got a steal Smile
Haven't gotten my hands on one yet. Bidding on one currently. 9 would be nice. Fingers crossed.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(02-14-2012, 03:34 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Haven't gotten my hands on one yet. Bidding on one currently. 9 would be nice. Fingers crossed.
Snipe it and you should be good... Good Luck

(02-14-2012, 03:34 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Haven't gotten my hands on one yet. Bidding on one currently. 9 would be nice. Fingers crossed.
Do you have any of the Precision autos? If not, you may want to check my bucket. I have 3 different ones in there. And I'll probably hit the 5 star RC when the casebreakers group I'm in busts the 2 cases of that.

it is a myth that you can weight search for auto cards

it is absolutely the result of pack searching/tampering. period.

buying them making you a party to fraud

(02-14-2012, 03:15 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Come on!!
LMAO............

I had to ask the seller how he knows there is an auto in the pack.... The reply you ask?
"I bought this pack from a very high rated seller who sells these "hot" packs and he has 100% positive feeback with over 1000 ratings"

Hell then, it must be legit. I think i am going to buy it now LMAO
at least he responded to my question, he gets a point for that