`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice, I have too much stuff.

RE: Need advice, I have too much stuff.
You may want to consider just sending it all to COMC and doing a port sale I think they charge like 20 cents a card. Throwing it out as a lot on ebay you can expect 3% to 5% worst case unless you have alot of big name players. COMC you might get 10% to 15% if you do a port sale or even more if you just let the stuff sit on COMC and mark everything at 75% off of book. COMC does charge storage fees though its like 1 cent a month after 3 months if the card doesn't sell. Don't quote me on that you should do your own research.

COMC 10% to 15% maybe 25% tops (upfront fees)
So Ebay 3% to 5% maybe 10% tops
Dealers typically offer 50% to 60% of what it sells for on ebay.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

I sold off all my autos and all my jersey cards on eBay by team lots. I was very successful using that method.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Not knowing the players, just what youve listed, it looks like the average bv of each card is $12. If thtat is what it is, you will get about $1 tops per card in one big lot, as chad said. I was at a show this last weekend and a dealer just bought two collections for 1-2% of bv with some nice stuff in there too. Id be interested in taking a look at it after you have everything scanned and put together.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

I know this is a stretch, but if you have any 2004 longevity parallel stuff, I need some of these to complete a set, I would give you very fair price for any of it.

One big lot will get rid of it quickest but will also yield the least amount of money. A good balance is to separate into a few lots that might appeal to a collector rather than someone who is looking to flip the cards. For instance team lots or specific player lots if you have multiples of the same player. You can also check Blowoutcards and dacardworld, as they sometimes buy lots of game used and autographs and give you around $1 per card in store credit (which helps in feeding your addiction to bust more boxes).
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/