Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Non-Sport / U.S. History / President's Cards

WTTF Non-Sport / U.S. History / President's Cards
Hey all.

I'm looking to transition my collection from sports based to U.S. History / Political based. I want something that will be educational and interesting for my daughter (yes, I know girls collect sports too, but she really likes history). Collecting cards is an awesome hobby... hopefully this will maintain that interest. Smile

Cards that I'm interested in trading away are loaded into My Organize. I'm adding more cards nearly every day. If you need commons for set building, let me know what sets and I'll let you know if I have it.

Cards that I'm interested in adding to my collection are listed in My Organize as wanted. As I'm just starting this transition, there are a lot of cards I'm still looking for. Any help would be appreciated. Smile

I've had one successful trade so far (still awaiting feedback though) and have 4 more in progress right now. Rating should start to show soon. If you have concerns then I am willing to send cards first.

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to a great time trading here on Beckett. Love this company. I remember buying Beckett's at Curious Book Store in downtown E.Lansing when I was just a kid. Was probably the only thing I WILLINGLY read when I was younger. Smile

-
Martin

RE: WTTF Non-Sport / U.S. History / President's Cards
Just updated more haves and wants in Organize. Looking for U.S. Presidents, and history cards. Lots of stuff from A&G, Heritage, and some U.D.

Have hockey, football, basketball, and baseball to trade, in addition to some non-sport. Loading more every day and will be working on loading my massive Alex Rodriguez collection to trade for what I'm looking for.

Thanks.