Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This ever happened to anyone? UPDATE AT END

RE: This ever happened to anyone?
(02-13-2012, 12:52 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: +4

The PO would have put it in a plastic bag that said "damaged" and "this is how it arrived in the sorting facility." The carrier would never put a mailing label in the box and leave it there with no package.
+5

And agree with RW34.
I have had damaged items come and they come in a plastic bag also.

Lighten up Francis.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Sounds like the PO is responsible for this problem. Hope you guys can work this out to everyone's benefit Smile

UPDATE: Youll never guess what showed up at my house today? Thats right, the cards I sent out. I was reusing an envelope that was sent to me, and I had tore the prior postage off. I think it was sent back to that sender, who opened it and realized it was not their cards. I think they must have then brought it back to the postoffice, who put the whole bubble mailer into another mailer, stamped the outside as damaged in transit and sent it back. If thats not how it happened, Im not sure how else it got here!

Is J Henderson from Shelby NC on this site? Curious if they were involved or not! Rob, youll be getting your cards!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

RE: This ever happened to anyone? UPDATE AT END
I estimate I have had 650-700 shipments, that I've sent out myself. Never had any problem with labels/envelopes. I did mistakenly miss-ship an ebay sale once. Luckily it was to beckett member SweetmfnLou22 here on beckett. He took care of me and sent it back. (knock on wood).
Insert Banner.

RE: This ever happened to anyone? UPDATE AT END
Stranger things have happened, but it's pretty much a miracle that you got those cards back. Glad it looks like it's going to work out though.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)