`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need helping understanding a lil' something .....
Tongue 
need helping understanding a lil' something .....
did the post Superbowl "sell off" on da bay and all our listed Patriots sold and less than 10% of our Giants did ??? Sad

didn't the Giants win ??? or are there no Giants collectors out there ??? Sad

RE: need helping understanding a lil' something .....
LOL, those die-hard Patriots fans are showing their dedication and licking their wounds at the same time Smile

Yeah man, I have a Giants lot up there with jersey and auto of the star Giants players and it's been at .99 for about 1 day and a half now... I'm getting worried, lol!
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(02-12-2012, 03:35 PM)monsterx Wrote: Yeah man, I have a Giants lot up there with jersey and auto of the star Giants players and it's been at .99 for about 1 day and a half now... I'm getting worried, lol!
we had 4 mem auctions going all at .99 cents and not even one watcher in the last 7 days ??? meanwhile I have tons of watchers on Stafford base ???

at least I know I'm not alone Sad

hey pbean, sorry your auctions are going bad Sad Just takin a stab at the Pats, sorry!!! Bad taste.

(02-12-2012, 03:47 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: hey pbean, sorry your auctions are going bad Sad Just takin a stab at the Pats, sorry!!! Bad taste.
NP T Smile would never take offense lol ..... was just curious why is all, usually the winning team makes me a killin' not the losers Wink

(02-12-2012, 03:44 PM)pbean Wrote: we had 4 mem auctions going all at .99 cents and not even one watcher in the last 7 days ??? meanwhile I have tons of watchers on Stafford base ???

at least I know I'm not alone Sad
I wish there was somewhere we could advertise our auctions on here. We start at .99, that's a pretty respectable auction Smile

Bean It's the bay. Don't try to rationalize it.

Seen cards /9 sell one day for $70 few days later $120.
(02-12-2012, 04:00 PM)monsterx Wrote: I wish there was somewhere we could advertise our auctions on here. We start at .99, that's a pretty respectable auction Smile
Any other place you have to pay to advertise.

(02-12-2012, 04:04 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Bean It's the bay. Don't try to rationalize it.

Seen cards /9 sell one day for $70 few days later $120.

Any other place you have to pay to advertise.
There are forums that don't charge for posting listings.

People don't seem to understand this about New York.

NYC is a baseball and basketball town, they love their Yankees and Knicks. The rest of New York is all hockey, Western New York is the Sabres, Eastern New York is the Rangers.

A vast majority of New York fans are not football fans.