`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugh irritated

RE: Ugh irritated
did you say you paid with a credit card? why not set up a paypal account, i think most people on ebay prefer that these days even though they take a fee....i guess its like a security blanket.....good luck
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

I've only refunded one person since selling because he lived in China.. i felt bad about it too. The S/H alone costs 16.00...he was screaming at me saying he has bought 1000's of cards on ebay and S/H is only 2-3 dollars.. I asked them what those individuals are doing different than me, they never responded.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

(02-15-2012, 09:28 AM)dmasci Wrote: did you say you paid with a credit card? why not set up a paypal account, i think most people on ebay prefer that these days even though they take a fee....i guess its like a security blanket.....good luck
He probably means the credit card funded paypal.

If your paypal balance is zero and you pay using paypal, paypal will charge your credit card then paypal will pay ebay. If ebay refunds paypal, paypal then has to refund the credit card. I doubt all that happens overnight.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

Sucks dude, I dont think your 0 feedback has anything to do with it. More then likely it didn't sell for how much they wanted. You should check to see if they re-inlist the cards again and if so, report them. Not your fault if they sold for a low price

start buying a bunch of small ticket item to boost feedback! ... buy a bunch of 1 Dollar cards from a bunch of different sellers. after you get about 5 or so start selling a few small items so you get feedback for both buying and selling.... Just some advice... I got 697 unique positives (100%) with over 1000 total... I know thats low for some people ... but is is some work trying to keep people happy Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's