`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a player to collect....opinions

RE: Need a player to collect....opinions
It's very unconventional but I suggest JJ Watt, he's looking like he'll have a good career and his signature is fantastic

Yea, I agree, A.J Green would be nice, but his stuff is super expensive (granted, give it another season and I bet his cards will come down).

I too like the idea of Gabbert, Cobb, or RYAN MALLETT. Mallett definitely looks like the future of NE after Brady (granted, it might be 5+ years down the road).

Christian Ponder is fairly cheap right now but his O-line needs major attention...

He's a good, smart player but the girls blocking for him are going to get him killed if something isn't done.
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile

(02-12-2012, 01:17 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: It's very unconventional but I suggest JJ Watt, he's looking like he'll have a good career and his signature is fantastic
Yeah, I have my defensive guys, so I want to go offensive.......

the ones I like so far are Baldwin, Mallett, Cobb

(02-12-2012, 02:29 PM)card ripper Wrote: Yeah, I have my defensive guys, so I want to go offensive.......
May I suggest Tony Gonzalez?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/170779188778?ssP...500wt_1413

Not my auction ^

Want to thank everyone for their opinion and I decided to stick with my initial thought of Baldwin even though some of you almost got me to go with Cobb (don't like is small auto).....so if you have them let me see them.

Plus I already have a couple