`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What product are you most excited to bust this year?

What product are you most excited to bust this year?
I am gonna be breaking more boxes this year. Now that my financial life is a little better. I am doing some group breaks and things like that as well. I have recently learned Beckett does not allow group breaks on the site but I still wanna hear what products everyone is looking forward to.

This will give me a better idea what I wanna bust this year. I know certain sets like A&G are always good cause a lot of set builders follow those sets.

Any input is helpful, thanks!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

RE: What product are you most excited to bust this year?
I cant wait for the 2012 GQ!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(02-11-2012, 08:08 PM)beginesj Wrote: I cant wait for the 2012 GQ!
I look forward to that series as well but I'm not sure about busting those boxes on my own, though. Still contemplating.

Click above to see my GQ leather minis (162/350) - Updated 03/01/13
WANTED: 1978 Tigers Team Issue Set, 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts Gold #216 Magglio Ordonez

(02-11-2012, 08:13 PM)frostycollects Wrote: I look forward to that series as well but I'm not sure about busting those boxes on my own, though. Still contemplating.
I getting one hobby box for my birthday after that I going to do mostly trades or blasters or wall hangers
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I always pick a box or two of triple threads. I usually do good with that product. Will like to get a box of Topps Tribute and the bowman products. The Heritage and Heritage minors is one that I will consider, specially the Heritage Minors.

I am excited about Tribute too.

I'm looking forward to Tribute and Gypsy Queen. I can only afford to do a few group breaks with the Tribute. It's like buying an expensive lottery ticket. Last year in a group break, I got a Nolan Ryan auto, triple relic from Tribute. Haven't pulled squat since then so I am spending less.

Wow! That is cool.

A&G is gonna be awesome no doubt. Can't wait to see what 2012 GQ is gonna look like. If I open any hobby boxes this year, it'll be one of those.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I am kind of looking forward to Topps archives. Has a ton of cool insert sets I will want to complete and has a base set consisting of three of my favorite topps designs, 71, 53 and 84. I hear the auto checklists are always a little more obscure as well, players that dont have an auto in EVERY topps product that year. I have never collected them because they were around while I was away from the hobby for about 8 or 10 years. I have found my self picking up many singles from the early 2000s sets though. Good price point for me too. I am not into getting into more than 120-150 for any box. So these are looking like a bargain.

Im also ready for ginter this year. I am excited about all the mini insert sets. I always collect and complete the ones I like. Especially the Dogs, Ive been waiting for years for those. I knew they would do them eventually. Of course I will always continue to do the topps base and chrome breaks until I get sets. Dont think I am going after any bowman products this year though. I think I just got bored last year.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes