`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box of Plates and Patches...Need a little help

Box of Plates and Patches...Need a little help
I went to one of the local lcs today and bought a box of Plates and Patches. First off here's what I got.
K.J. Wright 144/149
Photobucket

Jamaal Charles 057/299
Photobucket

Christian Ponder 50/99
Photobucket

Jon Beason 21/25
Photobucket

Ryan Mallett 240/299
Photobucket

The Question is is that there is a little damage on the Mallett in the corner. Is it worth sending it in and what are the steps. Here's a closer look.
Photobucket

Julio Jones Redemption
Photobucket

I don't know anything on what the Julio is going to look like or what it should be numbered to. Any help?

RE: Box of Plates and Patches...Need a little help
I would send in the Mallet.Theres steps to opening up a claim on the Panini website I think and as for the Jones, might as well just trade it to me Tongue i'll wait around for the redemption.

The julio should look just like the Mallett FYI
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

I just entered the code on the Julio Jones redemption on the website and it keeps giving me an Oops the redemption code doesn't exist. Have you ever seen this?

(02-11-2012, 03:50 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I would send in the Mallet.Theres steps to opening up a claim on the Panini website I think and as for the Jones, might as well just trade it to me Tongue i'll wait around for the redemption.

I have 9 Plates & Patches redemptions telling me they don't exist. This is a little long for a product to be out and the redemptions still not be in the system. I thought I have heard of people being able to redeem cards from this product already though. I sent Panini a message this morning. If they respond it would be a first.

Thanks for the info I sent them a message too. Let me know if you hear anything I'll post on here if I get a response as well.

(02-11-2012, 04:15 PM)delpants Wrote: I have 9 Plates & Patches redemptions telling me they don't exist. This is a little long for a product to be out and the redemptions still not be in the system. I thought I have heard of people being able to redeem cards from this product already though. I sent Panini a message this morning. If they respond it would be a first.

Did you happen to pull a Brian Rolle base?
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

My 3 P&P redemptions are still being rejected with the "Oops" notification. This product didn't come out yesterday. What's the hold-up, Panini?!

i also have a redemption from plates and patches saying it doesn't exist...i sent them a message about a week ago and still no response. They've also been updating their "call center" so they can't take your call. I haven't been collecting long and already i am realizing panini customer service is a joke. Well at least im not the only one having problems with this product.