`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~~~~~A Few RU/Autos FT~~~~~

RE: ~~~~~A Few RU/Autos FT~~~~~
you know I was thinking hamilin or sadler......But since you can get me a headstart I will now be a Denny Hamlin Collector wooooooot ....Thanks Will lol
Photobucket

got you added to the collector thread. Like I said there youre already roosterclassics>11<
It was meant to be, lol
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

lol yes it was
Photobucket

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin guys!

Every time I get trade bait, it goes SO fast that I can't re-up before something else I want comes along. Wink

It doesn't help that I still haven't recovered from my Christmas spending yet. I will have some new goodies in the next month or so (depending on when my tax-return checks come in).
BTW rooster..., I have several Hamlin base/inserts to trade and some Sadler's (mostly base cards). Personally, I can't stand Hamlin! The only driver I dislike more is Harvick. Smile
ALSO...
Jeff Burton is from VA too! I'm just sayin'...

Smile

As a Skins fan - Rooster should be a Hamlin fan (or Kyle B or Logano) since it's Joe Gibbs team!!

I love the Redskins and have great Respect for Joe Gibbs (from as far back as the days as a Chargers assistant and San Diego State Football w/John Madden), but I just can't stand Denny Hamlin - maybe it is his whining! Although I do like Joey Logano and am grudgingly starting to like Kyle Busch!

I think if Busch and Hamlin get their heads straight, Gibbs Racing will be the strongest team over the next 10 years.

BTW Rooster - I'll gladly trade my Denny Hamlin cards for any Carl Edwards you have that I need!

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(02-16-2012, 03:14 PM)hellsbells Wrote: I just can't stand Denny Hamlin - maybe it is his whining!
That's exactly why I don't like Denny (and Harvick too)!
Whining b/c you lost or complaining about everything that no one on your team could've fixed it just annoying to me. You don't hear most drivers whining b/c a part failed and cost them a chance to finish the race. Denny and Kevin do it EVERY time they don't finish in the top 10, and sometimes even when they do finish 10th or better. Most drivers only complain when another driver screwed them on the track or in the pits, OR when their pit crew screwed up a stop at the end of the race.
If Kyle learns to control his temper, he WILL be an NSCS champion soon enough! He is a great driver, but that temper causes him to screw up too often b/c he has revenge on his mind for the entire race. Kurt was the same way in his early years, and it came back to him last year when Penske gave his Blue Duece to Brad K.!

Thats why I call him Kryle Busch. And this is the beginning of the end for Kurt I think.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Well hey dont talk about my guy like that with all you rainbow warrior love and his Boy wonder J J I will trade any nascar i have for The Man The King The man who has Denny's and Ham in his name how could you go wrong ..........Team Gibbs Baby
Photobucket

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I think the 'Boy Wonder' is now called--- FiveTime!

Wink
Also, EVERY racing fan knows that 'THE KING' is Richard Petty.
At least until Jimmie de-thrones him. Wink Big Grin

TEAM GIBBS BABY NUFF SAID LOL
Photobucket