`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lin Hype is Crazy!!!!!!

RE: The Lin Hype is Crazy!!!!!!
I think that some of the hate is a result of what seems like a lot of people automatically associating him with superstars and as a superstar when he has only played well in a few games.
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/
Heart 
(02-11-2012, 12:34 PM)arod1973 Wrote: If he was still in Golden State would anyone even notice??
i saw and noticed your post Wink
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(02-11-2012, 03:52 PM)908 Wrote: hes not proven to quick to say that and totally agree #'s drop when amare and carmelo come back to young and unproven to compare to jordan kobe lebron dwayne wade. and hes not american born like those other guys are sadly. not trying to start some racial or foreign fight just stating a fact. i get 114 pts in 4 gms is a bunch but not proven in the states.
First off, you're grammar is atrocious.

Second, his scoring will drop to about 12-14 PPG but his assists should be right around 7 and will probably go up as they learn more of Woodson's new plays and the team gels more. That's better than a lot of PGs in the league, let alone in his first full season.

Third, he was born in the states. He is the first Asian-American player in the NBA. His parents are of Taiwanese descent but he was born in California.

You might not be trying to "start some racial or foreign fight just stating a fact" but the only fact you showed us was that clearly, you need to get hooked on phonics.

So basically... you don't have a clue. You just act like you do.

Lmaooo dutch81 is taking shots!! Were you the one that paid 21grand for the lin auto??? Hahahaaa
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]
Smile 
(03-19-2012, 07:01 PM)robd5811 Wrote: Lmaooo dutch81 is taking shots!! Were you the one that paid 21grand for the lin auto??? Hahahaaa
+1 Big Grin
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Dutch81 you sir are my hero.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

(03-19-2012, 07:01 PM)robd5811 Wrote: Lmaooo dutch81 is taking shots!! Were you the one that paid 21grand for the lin auto??? Hahahaaa
my thoughts exactly! LOL
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Dutch81--dont worry bro, you can probably get back half of what you spent on it if you put it on the bay right now! Lmaoo
TRADE BUCKET

(03-20-2012, 09:28 AM)robd5811 Wrote: Dutch81--dont worry bro, you can probably get back half of what you spent on it if you put it on the bay right now! Lmaoo
That will be a nice card to display next to his Harold Miner collection.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-20-2012, 09:41 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: That will be a nice card to display next to his Harold Miner collection.
Lmao..ahh i feel bad..oh well you live and you learn
TRADE BUCKET