`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoutout to Brane and ftballcardz

Shoutout to Brane and ftballcardz
Ok well I had asked about trading for some set needs for the 2011 Topps Magic Rookies set, and both these guys just sent me some of my needs! Ftballcardz even included a Jamie Harper Donruss Elite TOTC Auto for my SuperPC!!!

Thanks a ton guys!

Ftballcardz - will round you up some steelers and send a thank you.

Brane - Got a little DT to send your way Smile
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

RE: Shoutout to Brane and ftballcardz
Way to go guys! Did you finish the set?If not let me know which ones you need,I have some here.

(02-10-2012, 11:46 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Way to go guys! Did you finish the set?If not let me know which ones you need,I have some here.
Just worked a trade with geezhound for 8 of the last 9 i needed. I'm down to only needing number 30, Daniel Thomas (regular version). ???? Smile
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

oh I dont have it and why is the SP out there more than the regular version,I think they messed that one up.

LOL guess it is getting listed and offered more than the regular version since people think it will bring more bucks... but who knows, you could be right, maybe I already have the 'regular' lol...

Glad you got them. I dont even have the reg DT lol Maybe the SP is really the Reg cuz I pulled the supposed SP even lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

LMAO! well then... I wonder how we will ever know... ? I know I have the SP of Ingram, cause I have both versions lol.

Definitely 2 great members here Smile Congrats Travis!!!! Hope you find that last card Big Grin If I find it I'll let you know.

(02-11-2012, 10:32 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Definitely 2 great members here Smile Congrats Travis!!!! Hope you find that last card Big Grin If I find it I'll let you know.
+1!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos