`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?

RE: Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?
Its been quite a while since I was last here Im down to 8 more cards now!! I have 3 in the mail wasting for my courier to send them down here to me and today I found this at a card show!!! Its my first mantle!!! im triple excited haha!

[Image: ALBombers_zps22a1eed4.png]

[Image: ALBombersBack_zps56837bd9.png]
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Just got one more today, counting 3 more that are in the mail somewhere im down to 8 cards which is 97.83% of the set. Just a few more to go to reach 100.

[Image: NLERALeadersKoufaxEllsworthFriend_zps91cb5ea2.png]

[Image: NLERALeadersKoufaxEllsworthFriendback_zps45c35244.png]

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I bought one more today off ebay, not sure when i will have it in my hands though, so its 7 more to go now!

(08-17-2014, 12:26 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Its been quite a while since I was last here Im down to 8 more cards now!! I have 3 in the mail wasting for my courier to send them down here to me and today I found this at a card show!!! Its my first mantle!!! im triple excited haha!

[Image: ALBombers_zps22a1eed4.png]

[Image: ALBombersBack_zps56837bd9.png]
Nice pickup! That's a tough one to find in decent condition. Highest on PSA is EX 5, no 4's, next best grade is VG 3.
(09-07-2014, 02:51 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: I bought one more today off ebay, not sure when i will have it in my hands though, so its 7 more to go now!
Which are you missing?
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

(09-30-2014, 08:57 AM)coimbre 21 Wrote: Nice pickup! That's a tough one to find in decent condition. Highest on PSA is EX 5, no 4's, next best grade is VG 3.

Which are you missing?
I believe its numbers 8 , 50 , 69 , 80 , 226 , 299 , 315 and 322

I did buy 226 but im not checking it off until its in my hands. I still havent gotten the others in either im hoping they arrive soon
(09-30-2014, 08:57 AM)coimbre 21 Wrote: Nice pickup! That's a tough one to find in decent condition. Highest on PSA is EX 5, no 4's, next best grade is VG 3.
Yeah its a tough one and i didnt want to pay that much for it!! I got it for 90 - 100 $ or so..... think it was pretty good

Very excited here!!! 3 of my cards whould be coming in from miami on thursday!!!! I bought them like back in april or so so i will scan them as soon as they are here! One of them is a leaders card with Clemente, so excited!!!

They are finally here!!! I scanned them right away!!! Hope you enjoy!! So this is 4 more cards now, I need 7 more. Mantle and the AL batting leaders will probably be the hardest ones, the others I have seen but graded and too expensive and I dont need them to be graded, I will actually break this don elston out of its case.

[Image: JerryGroteLarryYellen_zpsd3a65238.png]
[Image: DonElston_zps6c7f5376.png]
[Image: NLPitchingLeadersKoufaxMarichalSpahnMalo...6039a0.png]
[Image: NLBattingLeadersClementeAaronDavisGroat_zps7d413c45.png]

Just found your post I have a few vz cards mostly Redsox from 64/67 and a 66 Pete rose that has seen better days . I am trying to find any yastrzemski vz's from 1960 , 64 ,66,67,72 ,77 I have not had much luck finding these . I do want to say wow your near complete sets of 66,&64 are very impressive since I'm lucky to see one or two in a year at any show in New England . Thank you for sharing your collections and I look forward to seeing you complete your sets

(01-11-2015, 12:47 PM)GonePostal Wrote: Just found your post I have a few vz cards mostly Redsox from 64/67 and a 66 Pete rose that has seen better days . I am trying to find any yastrzemski vz's from 1960 , 64 ,66,67,72 ,77 I have not had much luck finding these . I do want to say wow your near complete sets of 66,&64 are very impressive since I'm lucky to see one or two in a year at any show in New England . Thank you for sharing your collections and I look forward to seeing you complete your sets
Thanks bud! Well Coimbre21 is the venezuelan yaz collector i know he is the one that startes this thread, they are pretty tough to come by. I found the ones i needed so i havent really looked much into finding anymore but i can always start looking to see what i can find.

I understand they are few and far between around here but if you happen to come across any I'd glady appricate it and if there's anything I can help you with please feel free to let me know .