`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?

RE: Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?
My most recent venezuelan pick ups. I really had no intention of going after these but they were just soooooooooooooooooooo cheap that I couldnt let them pass. They arent in the best conditions but they are good enough for me.

PS: Im in debt with the scan of the 1964 AL Batting Leaders card I got, its in Miami and I dont have a picture of it so I will have to wait until October or so.........

[Image: Babe%20Ruth_zps3vqsxzgw.png]

[Image: Mantle-Mays%20managers%20dream_zpsncqmnmso.png]

[Image: Babe%20Ruth%20back_zpsj1tx20ue.png]

[Image: Mantle-Mays%20managers%20dream%20back_zps4qn60rjy.png]
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Great Mantle Mays card. Looks like the card is still intact under all the paper.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

(07-07-2015, 11:06 PM)coimbre 21 Wrote: Great Mantle Mays card. Looks like the card is still intact under all the paper.
Yes apparently it is. Ive been told to soak it in water to get the paper off but ive never done it so im afraid to do it.

BTW here is the one i owed

[Image: IMG_36251_zpswmspmwyj.png]

PS my aunt isnt too good with pics apparently as the top of the card was left out lol

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(07-08-2015, 11:53 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Yes apparently it is. Ive been told to soak it in water to get the paper off but ive never done it so im afraid to do it.

BTW here is the one i owed

[Image: IMG_36251_zpswmspmwyj.png]

PS my aunt isnt too good with pics apparently as the top of the card was left out lol
As a Yaz and VZ collector, you know I'm going to say great card. I like Kaline too.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

(07-09-2015, 03:52 PM)coimbre 21 Wrote: As a Yaz and VZ collector, you know I'm going to say great card. I like Kaline too.
Lol I know! I still had to share it with you!

Here are the scans of the last cards I finally received as they had been in florida for months

[Image: Yastrzemski-kaline-Rollins_zpsro0ylxpg.png]
[Image: George%20Brunet_zpsms8ynukw.png]
[Image: Don%20Elston_zpsgx2dt8ua.png]
[Image: 111%20back_zpsbty6skkw.png]
[Image: 322%20back_zpstw5tiqzb.png]
[Image: 8%20back_zps01umkq4g.png]

Im still missing card #80 to finish the set!!

There's a #80 Pinson way overpriced on ebay for $80. If I had the card in my PC, I'd give it to you. Good luck!

(10-28-2015, 09:24 PM)coimbre 21 Wrote: There's a #80 Pinson way overpriced on ebay for $80. If I had the card in my PC, I'd give it to you. Good luck!
Yeah Ive seen the card youre saying,i think its on deans cards or one of those sites and I believe its graded. I really cant believe this card never pops up.

So how many different years were also produced in the variation?

I'm wondering how many HOFer RC's from that era have a Venezuelan addition.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

The officially licensed Topps Venezuelan years are 1959, 1960, 1962, 1964, 1966, and 1968. There were not sets produced in the missing odd numbered years. The backs will either have a Topps copyright or reference to the manufacturer that was licensed by Topps.

1972 and 1977 are referred to as Topps Venezuelans also but they're on thin paper stock, smaller in size, and often called stickers. These use Topps images on the front but the backs are blank and nowhere is there a Topps copyright or manufacturer reference.