`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
O Pee Chee - Who has any?

RE: O Pee Chee - Who has any?
Nice dent you've put in the OPCs. Those 71 high numbers are very tough and 74 is a tough set compared to other 70s sets. I see a good number of 74s and 76s on COMC. I know I refer to them a lot but in this case COMC has a card drop off location in Canada which I think is why I've been able to find some decent OPCs there. Just went through my 70 and 71 dupes and I have some Red Sox but none you need unfortunately.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

Growing up in Maine next to the Canadian border, I was able to acquire a bunch of these as a kid. I have about 1500 pre-1990 OPCs of which about 200 are vintage with a good percentage of those being HOFers.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(01-09-2016, 09:52 AM)coimbre 21 Wrote: Nice dent you've put in the OPCs. Those 71 high numbers are very tough and 74 is a tough set compared to other 70s sets. I see a good number of 74s and 76s on COMC. I know I refer to them a lot but in this case COMC has a card drop off location in Canada which I think is why I've been able to find some decent OPCs there. Just went through my 70 and 71 dupes and I have some Red Sox but none you need unfortunately.
Comc has filled in some holes for me, although there are some I still need on there I can't justify paying $4.75 for commons that book for $1.50. The 71 High's are indeed insanely tough to find. That's a set that may linger on my want lists for a good number of years.

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

I'm both excited and petrified with the prospect of collecting pre-80s OPC Braves cards for my team set collection. I've been noticing a lot that the older cards are off center. That's probably common, but with my desire to have cards centered, centered 6s are usually acceptable for me, am I looking at waiting a really long time to complete the entire set?

I will need to get PSA 7+ grade copies of the HOFer RC's from the OPC sets.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Am in Canada and have vintage OPC baseball available for trade. Anybody looking for some feel free to check me via trade tab or view my ORG.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(05-24-2012, 02:20 PM)pawpawdiv9 Wrote: i had sent in my 79 ozzie smith topps and opeechee cards...But the shipment got lost
Ouch!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Nice OPC received from Beckett today. Total cost w grading $14.55.

[Image: IMG_20170406_173247_zpsyppb07vq.jpg]
And the rest of the OPCs back from Beckett today. Hoped for at least a couple of 6's on the Aarons but straight 5.5s on all four.

[Image: IMG_20170406_175230_zpsfsowzvcx.jpg]
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

Nice haul with the grading! Love that Yaz!

Scott
(04-06-2017, 05:46 PM)coimbre 21 Wrote: Nice OPC received from Beckett today. Total cost w grading $14.55.

[Image: IMG_20170406_173247_zpsyppb07vq.jpg]
And the rest of the OPCs back from Beckett today. Hoped for at least a couple of 6's on the Aarons but straight 5.5s on all four.

[Image: IMG_20170406_175230_zpsfsowzvcx.jpg]
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

(04-06-2017, 07:56 PM)scottzoe Wrote: Nice haul with the grading! Love that Yaz!

Scott
Thanks Scott. I see your Sox collection continues to grow to a monstrous number, it has to be the largest one out there.