`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just how much do we spend?

RE: Just how much do we spend?
Well.........uhh..............I just totaled up 43 pages of paypal history which takes me back 2.5 years ago to when I got back into the hobby. I told myself I would never do that because I didnt want to have to kill myself. But I got too curious so this may be my last post ever. My total was $13,700. Also keep in mind a couple grand of that was shipping charges alone. Regardless, I dont really know how I feel. I keep thinking of those "how many ebay bucks do you have threads" and I was always pretty low down compared to a lot of other people so I know there are a ton of folks on here that spend waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than that. So in this case, other people suffering worse than me from this addiction makes me feel GRRRRRREEEEEEAATT!
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Seems like about 2 months of spending for me. Best thing to keep in mind, you can't take anything with you, so make it count.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(02-10-2012, 05:08 PM)ft28jags Wrote: spent nothing the past few months myself. i've managed to bring my yearly card expenses to around 500 or less.
Between the bay and boxes..... I hit the 500$ mark in about 2 weeks .... im sure people spend way more that that

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(02-11-2012, 08:46 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Between the bay and boxes..... I hit the 500$ mark in about 2 weeks .... im sure people spend way more that that
wow honestly i think thats how much ive spent since i joined beckett 2 years ago
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

I haven't spent too much lately, been saving for all of my Dalton wants. I have bought 3 cards on ebay in the last 2 months and they were all under $10.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

I'm not going to even look I already know I've spent over $20,000 in one year....
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

WAY too much just in my Murray PC, not counting the numerous sets I put together, my Cowboys PC, DHB collection, and random PC.

But, this is by far my favorite hobby and I enjoy every second of it. That is all that matters, isnt it?
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Who would want a car anyways......i want a "d" after the word car......
Insert Banner.

Way to much as everybody else said,but since the end of December i've done good.So far this year i have spent a grand total of $7 and was gonna use ebay bucks for that but the redemption on the bucks had expired by 2 days so i had to use real money for the first time this year.

Love this hobby but have spent way to much the past few years and seriously considering getting out and selling most of it except for the Hillis collection.Wife is actually the one keeping me from selling off right now.
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

Im sure we all have pretty type A personalties, when we do something or in this case, get addicted to something, we go at it 100%. Im glad I chose sports cards over some other things I could be spending money on.

But yeah, looking at my past 60 days' ebay summary is enough, totaling up 2.5 years of PayPal would make me feel pretty guilty for a while.
Collecting Buffalo Bills, Sabres, James Starks and Jonny Flynn cards!

http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n511/terps01fan/