`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eli Manning Vaules

Eli Manning Vaules
How can his rookies card sell less than established players who have not won a thing Cam Newton,Andy Daulton,Tim Tebow are examples he has 2 Rings and Plays in #1 media market post your thoughts

RE: Eli Manning Vaules
Its all about hype. Obviously the young guys who are hot in the market will sell higher...eli stuff is selling very well right now though....
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(02-10-2012, 04:23 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Its all about hype. Obviously the young guys who are hot in the market will sell higher...eli stuff is selling very well right now though....
+1, people love the next big thing, as soon as Luck and RG3 auto are out they will be just as hot
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage
2012 Gypsy Queen master set
Super Bowl Winning QB autos
1965 Topps baseball[Image: fellerryanben_zpse6968d67.jpg]

(02-10-2012, 04:22 PM)swanone Wrote: How can his rookies card sell less than established players who have not won a thing Cam Newton,Andy Daulton,Tim Tebow are examples he has 2 Rings and Plays in #1 media market post your thoughts
I wouldn't say any of the 3 you named are "established" We will see in like 4 years.. But yeah hype is what is fueling those guys over E Manning.

His base RC's never move for some reason. His auto's have gone nuts. My eli PC has quadrupled in the past two months. My 2004 Bowman Chrome Auto RC used to sell for just under $100 with a BV of $100, and now they are selling just under $600 with a BV of $300.

[Image: NewScansNov2011044.jpg]

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(02-11-2012, 10:12 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: His base RC's never move for some reason. His auto's have gone nuts. My eli PC has quadrupled in the past two months. My 2004 Bowman Chrome Auto RC used to sell for just under $100 with a BV of $100, and now they are selling just under $600 with a BV of $300.

[Image: NewScansNov2011044.jpg]
Sell and buy it all back at a fraction of the cost this offseason or next year.

I'm not so sure it's going to come way down. Brady's held steady pretty well after his last SB win. I want to give it some time. I will sell some Eli's right now, just not that one.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"