`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Valentine's Dilemma: Let the voting begin!

The Valentine's Dilemma: Let the voting begin!
To all Beckett members...

Tonight I was offered a choice between 2 gifts for valentine's day. As all of you know I'm a DIEHARD Elway collector. I have 14 autos, 81 mem, and over 1000 different cards of his overall. So here's the dilemma...

For my gift I have the choice between the following gifts

(1) A Sick jersey auto of his /25. I have yet to get a jersey auto of his so this is pretty tempting and it's a beautiful card!

(2) A box that I've wanted ever since I heard it was coming. Almost pre-ordered one but just didn't have enough money to afford it. I LOVE college jersey sets and really wanted to build this one, not to mention all the sick cards that could be pulled from it. Ok ready...2011 SPA!!!!!!!!

So here's what we've decided to do. Since I pretty much want both of them equally we decided to put it to a vote. I'm really hoping for a good turnout here so tell your friends please! After midnight on Friday I'll do a final tally and that will be that. Post a reply with your vote and if you'd like why you'd choose that. Instead of Elway think of your favorite player VS a box that you really want if that helps. Ok guys help me out and let the voting begin!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: The Valentine's Dilemma: Let the voting begin!
It's always fun busting wax, but when it's over and you're sitting there without any keepers it can be a real letdown. I say go for the jsy/auto!

Agreed, you have no idea what you'd be getting with the box, I would take that into heavy consideration. At least with the Elway, you KNOW what you're getting!! I would go with the Elway card personally...

tough one but go elway on this one
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Go with the Elway. You'll be kicking yourself if you don't pull anything good.
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

Go with the card man!!!! I wish my gf offered to get me cards...I am expecting something very dumb lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

the elway
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

go with the box, you could hit a newton auto and buy the elway and get more boxes of spa. of course you could go with the less risky choice, but i would go with the box.

(02-10-2012, 12:59 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Go with the card man!!!! I wish my gf offered to get me cards...I am expecting something very dumb lol
Yup, 4 years and Ive never gotten a good gift lol. But yeah man, go with the Elway for sure. You will be guaranteed happiness and it will hold its value. Also a first for your collection.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

As much as love busting a box, I'd have to say go with the Elway. You know what you're getting.