`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sell value question on a tough card (5/5 & BGS 10)

Sell value question on a tough card (5/5 & BGS 10)
Just wondering what other beckett members would value the the Russell Wilson in this scan at?

I know the value is probably more tied into his football career, but just trying to figure a not too low, but not too high Buy it now price.

[Image: page00012.jpg]
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

RE: sale value question on difficult card (5/5 & BGS 10)
A more important question would be if you want to trade me that Lindor!!!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

That is probably important as well, but I'm not much of a trader. My organize is frozen since the changeover...

RE: Sell value question on a tough card (5/5 & BGS 10)
$125. JMO.
Beauty, BTW.

(02-09-2012, 11:31 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: That is probably important as well, but I'm not much of a trader. My organize is frozen since the changeover...
Frozen as in a tech problem or you will not pay $$ for ORG?

RE: Sell value question on a tough card (5/5 & BGS 10)
(02-10-2012, 02:22 AM)pyweed Wrote: $125. JMO.
Beauty, BTW.
This is the EXACT number that I had in my head before I even saw this response. The rarest Wilson refractor to close recently was a gold, and it went for $20. So i think that puts the red at around $90-$100, and added a few bucks for it being a BGS 10. The 10 grade won't add as large a premium as it normally does since the card is already so rare.
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(02-10-2012, 05:39 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Frozen as in a tech problem or you will not pay $$ for ORG?
Frozen because I didn't get my organize to below the 100 card limit, before the mandatory subscribe date. And just don't see any value in the price guide.

Yeah, I appreciate the opinions but 125 is well below what I was thinking. An Orange brought $280 back in November. I probably need to hold it until next football season, to see those type of numbers again.

(02-10-2012, 03:52 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: Yeah, I appreciate the opinions but 125 is well below what I was thinking. An Orange brought $280 back in November. I probably need to hold it until next football season, to see those type of numbers again.
Holy moley!! I'm sure you saw that the last two gold refractors sold for a delivered average of $20. With those numbers the superfractor can't even be expected to get $200. I have no idea what was going on in November.

Good luck, though. Hope you find the right buyer.