`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not A Whole Lot of Activity Tonight

Not A Whole Lot of Activity Tonight
Not a lot of chatter going on tonight...

What's everyone up to?
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

[Image: biglovin2.gif]

RE: Not A Whole Lot of Activity Tonight
Watching my boy Jimmer on TNT!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Ya I'm watching this game too
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

I'm popping in and out while I do some grading and such.

hey biglovin if you bought multiple boxes of 10-11 Classics you should have a full base set (minus the legends and other numbered subsets), but if you still need any, figure out which ones you need and shoot me a list before I donate them!

EDIT: Oh, and I do like that Mitch Richmond /25 you pulled, I'm just debating whether or not I want to start collecting his newer cards or not. All of my 235+ Mitches are from when he was active!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Hm... Let me check and see if I have all the base.
Thanks Buckunteer! I didn't even realize that I may have the whole base set. Just went through it all and I have all 100, Thanks for the heads up =]

And you'll notice that the Basketball board is the slowest of all of the four major sports here. It's an unfortunate truth.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards