`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Son's 2012 Topps set needs. Updated 3/08/2012

RE: My Son's 2012 Topps set needs.
(02-11-2012, 12:16 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Bond.... heck. We've got little league and Scouts to bond with, I told him he owes me $150 for trading my cards for his needs! Wink

Sounds good. I planned on taking a break from trading again starting this past Monday... it's like being at the event horizon...
You can go ahead and pick your needs out if you want and I'll get to them a.s.a.p

Thank you.
LOL...I can imagine. I've got 5 kids (4 boys) and they definitely keep my pockets empty!

I'll definitely get you all the base cards and will let you know which inserts I have for you - may take a while to get them loaded into my organize before I get the trade setup - should be by this evening at the worst...

Have over 1,800 different Barry Larkin's and looking for more...

Don't worry about the 2012 Topps yet. He's got a bunch that will be coming when akuz19 and I finish our deal.

If you have need of my Bowman dupes, chances are you're going to have some of my needs. Take your time, I'm not in a hurry.
I've got my own needs posted if you care to look:
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1454670.html
Just see what you can find for yourself and we'll work something out.

5 kids... wow. I can't imagine or believe I used to want 12. One is plenty.

(02-11-2012, 12:35 PM)stevecurren Wrote: LOL...I can imagine. I've got 5 kids (4 boys) and they definitely keep my pockets empty!

I'll definitely get you all the base cards and will let you know which inserts I have for you - may take a while to get them loaded into my organize before I get the trade setup - should be by this evening at the worst...

(02-11-2012, 02:29 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Don't worry about the 2012 Topps yet. He's got a bunch that will be coming when akuz19 and I finish our deal.

If you have need of my Bowman dupes, chances are you're going to have some of my needs. Take your time, I'm not in a hurry.
I've got my own needs posted if you care to look:
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1454670.html
Just see what you can find for yourself and we'll work something out.

5 kids... wow. I can't imagine or believe I used to want 12. One is plenty.
Sounds good. I started a trade with what I need. I'll start going through what I have of your needs today. LMK when you finish the deal with akuz19 and I'll see what I can do for you...

I don't have all of my Bowman dupes in organize yet. If you can get me a list of your needs, I'll try to go through them a.s.a.p as well.

(02-11-2012, 04:00 PM)stevecurren Wrote: Sounds good. I started a trade with what I need. I'll start going through what I have of your needs today. LMK when you finish the deal with akuz19 and I'll see what I can do for you...

(02-11-2012, 04:43 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: I don't have all of my Bowman dupes in organize yet. If you can get me a list of your needs, I'll try to go through them a.s.a.p as well.
You've got more than enough in your org. I'm starting a couple of the 90s sets from scratch so I pretty much need everything from those sets you have input...

RE: My Son's 2012 Topps set needs. Updated 2/16/2012
Updates today. Thanks to akuz19 for a great trade...my son was thrilled.

Finally put his base dupes in organize. He only has a few dupe inserts and will try to get them in soon.

Got your PM. I'll start adding cards to the trade I started for you today. Definitely have all the base for you and will see what I have left of the inserts for you and your son!

You can check and see if I have anything he needs, thanks.
Is this thing on?

'87 Topps Mini Needs:

Gold Standard Needs:

Golden Greats Needs:

Golden Moments (GM) Needs:

Timeless Talents Needs:

Golden Futures Needs:

GF-23 Ivan Nova

I have these available if you want...
I collect Edmonton Oilers, Detroit Tigers and Montreal Expos.