`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Factory Sealed Sets in Organize

Factory Sealed Sets in Organize
I am sure this has been answered before on the boards, so I apologize in advance for my redundancy!

Is there an easy way of putting in your ORGANIZE factory sealed sets? I've looked and maybe I am not typing in the right description. I've have the Topps factory sealed sets from 1986 - 2011 and other various brand sealed set. Not that they have significant value, but I like to save a little time. Im trying to catch up to everyone who has all of their cards organized! I'm a little embarrassed because I only have a few cards in my ORGANIZE!

Some of the sets are hobby, some are Christmas, some are retail sets purchased from WalMart or Target. the Target and WalMart sealed sets have different top cards on them.

Any help on this would be much appreciated!
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

RE: Factory Sealed Sets in Organize
They don't have a way to add those from what I know. If you look under the header for the set in question they may have a price for the set but no way to enter a factory set into the Org other than adding the whole set and marking the quantity for all the cards to 1.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(02-09-2012, 07:55 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: They don't have a way to add those from what I know. If you look under the header for the set in question they may have a price for the set but no way to enter a factory set into the Org other than adding the whole set and marking the quantity for all the cards to 1.
Thanks for posting. I figured that I would have to do it that way, I guess the only problem are the insert cards that are sealed into the sets - the BONUSES that come with purchasing a TARGET factory set (haha). I'll do it that way.

Would you note the card condition as a 9 or 10 then? Just curious!

Again, thanks for the response!
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
____

I haven't added stuff in a while but I think it should default to Nrmt-mt which I think would be fine for a factory sealed set.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(02-09-2012, 09:06 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: I haven't added stuff in a while but I think it should default to Nrmt-mt which I think would be fine for a factory sealed set.
Thanks Petesahuttt! Sometimes these boards are like yelling into a canyon! Much appreciated!

Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
Mantle cards
____