`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok so I guess this seller is on here

Ok so I guess this seller is on here
So I started a thread yesterday where a guy had a lot of 30 Exquiste cards of Chris Henry listed on Ebay for $199.95. Well It didn't sell at that price so the guy relisted it at $249.95. Well I guess the seller is a member and complained so the thread was removed. Well I go check out that auction and it has be closed as no longer available. So I check the seller's store and there they are at a New Price of $799.95 cents or best offer.

It makes me wonder what is this guy thinking. Wish I could put the link but I don't want the thread closed.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

RE: Ok so I guess this seller is on here
Seems like that's the way things work around here...someone knows they have something you want anddoesnt care about so the now think that you'll pay any price to get it....sounds like someone needs a reality check....lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Based on what you said above, I'm guessing the thread was closed because you linked to a live auction. The mods here don't involve themselves in cliquery. So what if the seller is on here and didn't like what you wrote, and complained to a moderator? That wouldn't motivate the mod to close a thread. Most likely, you did something that violated the posting rules by posting to a live auction.

That being said, the seller must have access to some nice drugs. This is the first time I have seen something NOT sell, then get relisted for a higher amount... twice.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I take it he didn't want to sell it then once all sane individuals new it was listed ridiculously cheap. If I collected Henry that would have been sold the first time around. Something similar happened to me with a Navorro End Zone card #/6 it was like $8 and I was going to to wait until I got home to buy it. Sure enough it sold then was listed the next week from another seller for $80.00 he has since dropped it to $50 still ridiculous. Have to jump on the deals when you can.....The thread probably got deleted because you posted an active auction link.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(02-09-2012, 02:50 PM)warcraftin Wrote: I take it he didn't want to sell it then once all sane individuals new it was listed ridiculously cheap. If I collected Henry that would have been sold the first time around. Something similar happened to me with a Navorro End Zone card #/6 it was like $8 and I was going to to wait until I got home to buy it. Sure enough it sold then was listed the next week from another seller for $80.00 he has since dropped it to $50 still ridiculous. Have to jump on the deals when you can.....The thread probably got deleted because you posted an active auction link.
I collect Chris Henry and there is No way I would ever pay any of those amounts he asked for them. And this is coming from a guy who has over 500 cards of the guy. Are they eye candy yes. Would I over pay for them no. That and there is a SHARP difference between Navarro and Chris Henry. Navarro is a stud. Chris Henry well .....................
(02-09-2012, 02:45 PM)all day baby Wrote: Based on what you said above, I'm guessing the thread was closed because you linked to a live auction. The mods here don't involve themselves in cliquery. So what if the seller is on here and didn't like what you wrote, and complained to a moderator? That wouldn't motivate the mod to close a thread. Most likely, you did something that violated the posting rules by posting to a live auction.

That being said, the seller must have access to some nice drugs. This is the first time I have seen something NOT sell, then get relisted for a higher amount... twice.
So that means I can post the 2 finished auctions?
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

I collect Chris Henry and there is No way I would ever pay any of those amounts he asked for them. And this is coming from a guy who has over 500 cards of the guy. Are they eye candy yes. Would I over pay for them no.

What do I know as I think any exquisite jersey Auto under $10 is a good deal.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(02-09-2012, 03:04 PM)warcraftin Wrote: I collect Chris Henry and there is No way I would ever pay any of those amounts he asked for them. And this is coming from a guy who has over 500 cards of the guy. Are they eye candy yes. Would I over pay for them no.

What do I know as I think any exquisite jersey Auto under $10 is a good deal.
While that may be true No one bought it at $199.99. Why ask for more? And then cancel that and ask for even more. Makes no sense

LOL at the seller. Just wasting his time!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Unless the seller was a mod Wink lol, but I'd just send him another offer and see what he says.

(02-09-2012, 02:45 PM)all day baby Wrote: Based on what you said above, I'm guessing the thread was closed because you linked to a live auction. The mods here don't involve themselves in cliquery. So what if the seller is on here and didn't like what you wrote, and complained to a moderator? That wouldn't motivate the mod to close a thread. Most likely, you did something that violated the posting rules by posting to a live auction.

(02-09-2012, 02:55 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: So that means I can post the 2 finished auctions?
That means you can ONLY post finished auctions.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed