`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok so I guess this seller is on here

RE: Ok so I guess this seller is on here
I have NEVER understood sellers that list the same item over and over at the SAME price with no sale so this seller listing the item at a higher price is even more ridiculous.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(02-09-2012, 04:00 PM)bigt314 Wrote: I have NEVER understood sellers that list the same item over and over at the SAME price with no sale so this seller listing the item at a higher price is even more ridiculous.
If it is a Buy-It-Now auction, there is an option for sellers to list it as GTC (Go Till Cancelled) which means it will automatically relist at the same price until the seller manually cancels it.

Also, sellers can see how many people are watching their auctions and if there are a lot, they may still end up getting their price.

I know that I have watched auctions and not bought because I didn't want to spend that amount at the time, but have bought later (after multiple re-lists) at the same price because I was ready to buy.

However, I think the seller referenced in the OP is just messing with this guy (or trying to get someone to offer $300 from the 799)

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

I agree with the last post. He is trying to list at $800, hoping someone offers the original $200 he wanted, and buyer is happy they are getting such a great deal off the BIN.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(02-09-2012, 03:33 PM)all day baby Wrote: That means you can ONLY post finished auctions.
unless your me and you like trouble..
Smile
well just once in a while....
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95