Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else having this issue ?

Anyone else having this issue ?
It has been going on all week. Just started getting annoying lol

When you post in a thread. It brings you to a page that says you will/are being redirected back to the thread ( or what ever it says LOL ).

But it does not load the next page.....
You have to click on the link that says click here if you do not wanna wait........

RE: Anyone else having this issue ?
Hasn't happened to me, but yea the website is having issues. Looks like the fix mostly is to chage the compatability view

Happens to me alot. Also have to click links 4 or 5 times alot too.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

This happens to me every recently. My org also loads up weird. I have also noticed that the site started moving at a snails pace when I do try to click on something..

Yes. Additionally, whenever I am on the site, the Beckett logo on the tab on my browser continues to spin like it hasn't resolved the page yet... even when I HAVEN'T posted anything. Just when I am sitting there. It's doing it right now as I am typing. I have to hit the ESC key to make it stop. Of course, as soon as I do anything that changes the page, like going into a thread or posting, it starts spinning again.

Nothing Earth-shattering, but definitely annoying.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(02-09-2012, 02:00 PM)all day baby Wrote: Yes. Additionally, whenever I am on the site, the Beckett logo on the tab on my browser continues to spin like it hasn't resolved the page yet... even when I HAVEN'T posted anything. Just when I am sitting there. It's doing it right now as I am typing. I have to hit the ESC key to make it stop. Of course, as soon as I do anything that changes the page, like going into a thread or posting, it starts spinning again.

Nothing Earth-shattering, but definitely annoying.
Im having the same exact issues. It is an annoyance but not the end of the world. Hopefully they fix it soon.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Hey thanks ADB I didn't know how to stop the spinning thing until now lol

I never said it was the end of the world. I just was wondering if it was me or If everyone was having the same issues.

what browser are yall using?

(02-09-2012, 05:06 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: what browser are yall using?
I'm using the FOX lol

Firefox.

Just figured I would add an update.

I installed addblock onto my firefox (because I was tired of firefox being slow to load photobucket) and the beckett logo no longer doesn't resolve.

It also seem (at least for now) fix the issue of not redirecting me also.