`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do with these items?????

What to do with these items?????
I have 2 unused Atlanta Braves tickets and the season parking pass from Sept. 11th 2001. Is it worth having these graded and sealed in plastic or just maybe matted and framed for show? What do y'all think?????? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

RE: What to do with these items?????
I was gonna ask if it was a special game then I re-read the post.

I don't know if grading is needed but I would for sure frame those up and display them. That is very cool to have.
(02-09-2012, 11:47 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: I was gonna ask if it was a special game then I re-read the post.

I don't know if grading is needed but I would for sure frame those up and display them. That is very cool to have.
I think the value of those comes down the road. (Historical items in the long run)

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I agree with Derek. Framed up and they will make a real nice display.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Protect, frame etc...
No need to authentication at his date..
But if you do it, then 50 years from now, there will be no doubt they are authentic.
I am sure someone would want them for a collage or something.
I can see it now.....WAVY LINES INTO THE FUTURE

Pawn Stars.."what have you got for me today"?? Tickets from 9/11..

I got ticket holders from www.thatsmyticket.com for the signed tickets.

[Image: tickets.jpg]

Honestly I don't see them having that much value over any other day's ticket. I realize what happened on Sept 11th, 2001, however there really is no tie between the Atlanta Braves and that event. If the tickets were for the Yankees or Mets then I would definitely see some value. That being said I would just mat and frame them and not worry about spending extra money on grading or authentication, as they will make a great conversation piece.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/