`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone do Fantasy Baseball on Yahoo or MLB?

RE: Anyone do Fantasy Baseball on Yahoo or MLB?
i prefer the yahoo league as well. been playing there for the past couple of years.
hey jtraven42, im game for joining that league. just send me the link.
thanks

(02-09-2012, 09:32 AM)jrod1022 Wrote: I like paying the high cost per league. It keeps people interested all season long and you don't get those people that stop checking when they begin to suck or just don't have time etc... When you have 100 on the line you are on top of it and it keeps the league very interesting. I can't play just for fun, i would lose interest.
It does sound better. However I got to get better before putting that money. This year I should try ESPN does anyone have free open spot on their league?
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Been doing Yahoo for almost 6 years now and it's the only site I use. I tried ESPN one year but just like the easiness of yahoo better. They have $20 and $100 yahoo run money leagues this year also so I might try one of those.

Always been scared of joining a money league with people I don't really know.

I play on CBSSports.com in a league named after my Stepdad's cousin (former Dodger pitcher and pitching coach Ron Perranoski). The league mainly has family and friends of family.