`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
$$$$$$$ MONEY TO BURN $$$$$$$

$$$$$$$ MONEY TO BURN $$$$$$$
Mainly looking for Ryan Braun like to purchase some Rookies but if you have anything else interesting i will consider as well. Show me what you have and how much you are looking for.

Thanks alot
Richard
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: $$$$$$$ MONEY TO BURN $$$$$$$
Photobucket

Pm price if you can
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

2 pms sent

I am still waiting for an offer on those Bonds cards you wanted from the last time you said you had money to burn. Let me know.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

And I'm STILL waiting for my cards. I sent out my end 2 1/2 weeks ago and still haven't received anything. You promised me that you would send me the delivery confirmation number but haven't sent me anything even though I've asked four times.

What gives? Has anyone else done a trade with rad_1205 and not gotten their cards yet?

ive commented on 3 of his threads and sent him 3 different offers for braun cards that he has marked for trade and he NEVER answers. I dnt really understand why you would make threads and ignore everyone, but i just gave up trying. Hope you get your cards though

Lol on the OP!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

....crickets.....
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

(02-14-2012, 05:07 PM)john1580 Wrote: ive commented on 3 of his threads and sent him 3 different offers for braun cards that he has marked for trade and he NEVER answers. I dnt really understand why you would make threads and ignore everyone, but i just gave up trying. Hope you get your cards though
He just sent me the delivery confirmation number... cards were shipped yesterday even though they were marked as "shipped" two weeks ago. I really don't appreciate being given the run-around (said he shipped them when in fact he didn't), but at least the cards are on their way. Hopefully they arrive safe and sound, and he said he included extra cards for the hassle so that was nice of him.

It took us about a year to work out a $25 trade but I got the card I was after. Better communication would have been greatly appreciated though.