`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOVE TO TRADE

LOVE TO TRADE
Whats up Everyone. Im new to Beckett.com Ive been in the Business for 25+ years and have been collecting for 35+ years. I had the HONOR to work for TED WILLIAMS and his Family f04 5+ years in Florida. I sold TED's memorabillian Nationwide and also ran a LARGE Card store for John Henry Williams (Teds Son)

I have a HUGE COLLECTION - I MEAN HUGE - Enough Inventory to open 2 new stores - Of course it is going to take some time to get everything entered on here.

I LOVE TO TRADE - so PLEASE dont be afraid to hook up with me & lets do some trading.

I still collect with my 12 year old son & believe That Trading STILL MAKES the Hobby FUN!!!!

Soon I will have up a HUGE Variety of RC's - Rare Low Serial #'d Cards, Autographs, Game Used, and Graded.

Until then - Check back daily - and ADD me as a friend - Id love to talk the Hobby with you and do some trading

Take Care,
Brizmit23
(Brian)

RE: LOVE TO TRADE
(02-08-2012, 12:30 AM)brizmit23 Wrote: Whats up Everyone. Im new to Beckett.com Ive been in the Business for 25+ years and have been collecting for 35+ years. I had the HONOR to work for TED WILLIAMS and his Family f04 5+ years in Florida. I sold TED's memorabillian Nationwide and also ran a LARGE Card store for John Henry Williams (Teds Son)

I have a HUGE COLLECTION - I MEAN HUGE - Enough Inventory to open 2 new stores - Of course it is going to take some time to get everything entered on here.

I LOVE TO TRADE - so PLEASE dont be afraid to hook up with me & lets do some trading.

I still collect with my 12 year old son & believe That Trading STILL MAKES the Hobby FUN!!!!

Soon I will have up a HUGE Variety of RC's - Rare Low Serial #'d Cards, Autographs, Game Used, and Graded.

Until then - Check back daily - and ADD me as a friend - Id love to talk the Hobby with you and do some trading

Take Care,
Brizmit23
(Brian)
Welcome to the site, Brian, Im always looking for Cardinals Autos and GU. Keep me in mind as your goin through your collection. Feel free to give me a check.

Dan
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Welcome to the community. Look forward to trading with you!
[Image: zmhower2469.png]

Welcome Brian. Keep me in mind for any Verlanders you might be willing to trade.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Welcome. Got any justices hidden in there?
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

Thanks for the warm welcome guys

Like I said - I know I have in excess of 2 million cards - so its going to be timely

Ive friend'ed each of you = and as I see something That each of you may like - I'll be sure to let you know

Make sure you check out mt Trade List - Its being updated about 10 hours a day LOL

Hey Brian welcome i would love to do some trading with you keep an eye out for any Byrnes cards for meSmile
[Image: dbacksfanbanner_zps7dd6450d.png]

Randy Johnson and Dan Haren Collector

welcome Brian! if you happen to have any 90's inserts/numbered gu'ed or auto's of Jose Canseco I am your man!
My funny athlete names collection: https://www.facebook.com/groups/935847757314558
IG: dicks_n_funny_athlete_names
Whatnot: funnyathletenames

Welcome to the site. I'm always looking for Gypsy Queen mini's and Mickey Mantle Home Runs!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Welcome to the site. Always looking fro Edgar Martinez card I need. Along with Vintage for my sets I am working on. Look forward to trading with you in the future.
Went to look at what you have for trade and you have no public items to view and only saw about 80 items for trade.
I collect: Edgar Martinez
Vintage (Needed 68 and 71 Topps and other Vintage)
[Image: Banner3.jpg]