Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superfractor Steelers/Vikings Fan LOOK

Superfractor Steelers/Vikings Fan LOOK
[Image: 9eb79c6c.jpg]
[Image: e11866f9.jpg]

[Image: 8d791a67.jpg]

Both just freshly pulled from the same box. Looking for Newton, Dalton, and AJ Green auto RC's on these.

RE: Superfractor Steelers/Vikings Fan LOOK
Lunch bumP

you can check me for the rudolph!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Please check me for the Rudolph. If you don't see anything let me know what you're looking for. Thanks!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

what kind of bv are you asking for on the super?

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Depends on what is offered, I won't put a price on it, if I feel the trade is good for me I'll take it, if not it will go to eBay. Being who it is and who he plays for, I'm in no rush to unload it.
(02-08-2012, 04:25 PM)p18mann Wrote: what kind of bv are you asking for on the super?

Nothing in your org I can use, only looking for what I listed on these 2.
(02-08-2012, 01:52 PM)footbal Wrote: Please check me for the Rudolph. If you don't see anything let me know what you're looking for. Thanks!

I like the Harrison check me for it when you get a chance thank you
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

so you only want a Newton/Dalton/Green RC auto for a Rudolph RC auto?
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Yes that's what I'm looking, any one of the 3. The non jersey version numbered to 99 books at $40, this is to 10, more than fair.
(02-09-2012, 05:17 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: so you only want a Newton/Dalton/Green RC auto for a Rudolph RC auto?