`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT : NEVER LET YOUR WOMAN NEAR YOUR CARDS...!!!

RE: OT : NEVER LET YOUR WOMAN NEAR YOUR CARDS...!!!
just remember bro...there's a fine line between abuse...and control Tongue lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(02-08-2012, 12:11 PM)rinzler Wrote: Hold on there! My sister (a huge Patriots/Lions/Oilers fan since the early 80s) buys and sells purses. The main ones are Balenciaga and Gucci (Blondies). And these go for a really hefty sum because there are girls out there with daddy's credit card that are wild about purses as we guys are wild about sports memorabilia.
LOL, The difference is your sister is willing to part with her Purses. My wife is a little too sentimental. I should have clarified.... Money to be made YES will she, That is the story Smile. And true that... Many girls these days are happy to part with daddy's CC money.

(02-07-2012, 10:28 PM)BoiJay Wrote: My ol' lady doesn't go near my cards. I think she's scared to even hang up my clothes in my closet because my boxes of cards (and shoe collection) is housed in there. She see's how mad I get when I pull something damaged, she does not want to be the cause of the damage herself. I love her and her brain :p

However, when I was 18 and going through a break up with this chick. She threw over 5,000 cards in the bath rub full of water! That was painful
If you called me your "old Lady", or chick, I'd have had a big bonfire with those cards of yours..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(02-08-2012, 01:22 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: If you called me your "old Lady", or chick, I'd have had a big bonfire with those cards of yours..
Now that is funny... Smile
I think my wife would burn my collection too. I learned early in my life nothing is worse than a woman scorned

One day i was organizing cards on our coffee table. I walked away for a bit and when i came back my wife is sitting their shuffling them like playing cards. Doing the whole bridge thing and all. I about keeled over!
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(02-08-2012, 02:23 PM)sonnyday Wrote: One day i was organizing cards on our coffee table. I walked away for a bit and when i came back my wife is sitting their shuffling them like playing cards. Doing the whole bridge thing and all. I about keeled over!
....that would've entered abuse territory Tongue lol

(02-08-2012, 12:21 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: just remember bro...there's a fine line between abuse...and control Tongue lol
Lmao
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(02-08-2012, 05:55 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Lmao
Kelly's gunna kill me for that one lol