Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accidental Negative Feedback Left

Accidental Negative Feedback Left
Good day, Beckett Community.

I have recently completed a trade, and it seemed to go off without a hitch... however, when it came time for the member to leave feedback, they accidentally forgot to leave stars. The comment in the feedback was "Great trade, Thanks" and we both sent and received our cards in good time. I have PMed the other member asking to request a rectification, and have also contacted a MOD. NEITHER have gotten back to me, and I am growing concerned.

I do not like having this accident hanging over my head, as it looks like I messed up, when I did not. I am writing this to help remind people to make sure to mark the adequate stars for the trades that they make. It has become a huge hassle with the new system, and it seems to be happening more often. Please be sure to check that you have left a proper star rating for your fellow trader!

I would also like to request that the Hockey Boards have a thread stickied as to report these accidents. I have searched such a thread, and have only come up with one in the Football Trading Forum. I personally think that all forums should have their own thread of such manner. Thank you in advance to any MOD that reads this and gets back to me and helps!

Happy trading folks!!!

Randi

RE: Accidental Negative Feedback Left
Randi

I don't think you have anything to worry about, you are one of the best traders on this site and I hope it gets fixed for you.

+1 to that!

Randi -

your a great trader and everyone on here knows it. I will personally vouch for you anytme you need it! Your one of the legacys here! Dont let it worry you.....

Thanks for being such a respected trader on here!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

I don't think we've actually traded with each other Randi, but I echo Gary's comments, in that I have never heard a single negative thing about you, your trade practices, or your committment to the boards in general. Those who frequent these boards are not going to let 1 dark spot on an otherwise glowing record affect their judgement....at least, they shouldn't!

Cheers!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

(02-07-2012, 03:12 PM)gary991979 Wrote: Randi

I don't think you have anything to worry about, you are one of the best traders on this site and I hope it gets fixed for you.
+1,000,000 agree

You should have no worries but I understand your frustration about the feedback. I would be nice if you could actually go in and edit if you make a mistake or something on along those lines.

Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Thank you gentlemen for the great feedback here! I feel like this situation is happening too often, and sometimes it does affect the traders. I am not too worried about this one harming my reputation at all, but I would like it to be rectified. The one thing that is bothering me, though, is the fact that neither the trader OR a MOD will get in touch with me! I have sent multiple PMs to both, and have heard nothing. I have also posted in the thread that addresses this issue... but all to no avail!

opierocks: We have made a trade... but it was THAT long ago! Haha! I remember it because your shipping arrived within 2 days and you were the first one to not ask me to send first, despite me having less than 20 feedback! Haha!

Thank you again, gentlemen! I look forward to many more trades with the illustrious members of these fine Hockey Boards!!!

Randi

I had it happened to me too. It sucks. Randi, you're a great trader, don't worry! Smile

I think Randi should be booted off these boards for it. No way should he ever be let back on here again. ;-) hehe, just kidding.

Randi, did you contact just one MOD or did you e-mail the MOD e-mail address?
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

Thank you, Ash! I will vouch for you any day of the week... should need be!

(02-07-2012, 04:00 PM)hockeyvadim Wrote: I think Randi should be booted off these boards for it. No way should he ever be let back on here again. ;-) hehe, just kidding.

Randi, did you contact just one MOD or did you e-mail the MOD e-mail address?
I KNEW you didn't like me, Vad!!! Haha! I did not know that the MODs had an e-mail, so I did not contact them via that. I have PMed two MODs thus far, but if you would point me in the direction of said e-mail addy, I will give it a nod! Thank you very much for the info and the lighter side!

Randi

I also got a negative feedback this way and they said to the person that did the error that it can't be changed right now but they will implement it later and then fix these errors. I don't know if they have a list of error made or not...

Yours