`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accidental Negative Feedback Left

RE: Accidental Negative Feedback Left
Randi, as of now, they are not able to change any feedback that was left in error, your name will be added to the list of members that have received erroneous feedback, and when they have the ability it will be changed, if you haven't already send a pm to ceocards or floydtown.

Please do not think that the mods are ignoring you, CEO is a CPA, and it is tax time, floydtown has been redeployed to Afghanistan or some foreign country like Ohio, and the new MOD is still in training, one of them will get back to you, as soon as it is possible for them to do so.

the thread on the football boards is for everyone on the site, it is only listed on the FB boards because that is the first place floydtown checks,

And for everyone reading this, please do not use your phone to leave feedback, wait till you can log on using a computer, using a phone, is what has caused a lot of the feedback errors
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Ongoing list in the Help forum... I just can't believe that with all the reconstruction of the website and new ownership, etc. that they still can't enable feedback to be changed/removed... What's up with that oversight?!?!!?
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

Randi that is a bummer............ I got a negative feedback (la sig) from a trader long story short, he never received my cards and i spent more in shipping the base cards to him then worth of the trade....

you think a mod would be able to change feedback since you have to pay to use the org now if more then 100 items in it
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

indeed, even trading here has a cost now if you think about it.
without paid subscription you can't update org or mark new things for trade.
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

I'm not even sure if we've ever traded and I would still vouch for you. Your reputation precedes you...no worries!
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

One would think this would be a fairly easy thing to fix in this day and age.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

Thank you everyone for the great support!

Shezdoni: Thanks for the update on the Mods. I had no idea that they were in their situations, and was just getting a bit upset that they both were signing in, and not getting back to me. Ceocards PMed me and let me know that the situation will be rectified when they can do so.

Carl: I agree with you (and everyone else) that it is unnecessary for this situation to happen. It is a very small scripting situation, and the fact that we have to pay for nearly EVERYTHING (I count feedback as paid for now, as I have to pay for my Org.) makes this situation even more frustrating!

I would like to thank everyone here who has given me the support, and please know that this community on the Hockey Boards is the strongest out there! Congrats to you all for making this the best part of Beckett.com!

Happy collecting and best wishes!!!

Randi

thanks for the update

Hi everyone - I added Randi and bobe303 to the list, and for now, unfortunately that's the best I can offer.

I did send another email to the beckett people today emphasizing that this needs to be fixed ASAP...but ultimately it's in their hands. For now, keep letting us know if you have this happen to you. Like Shez/others have said we might not be able to send you an immediate response, but we'll get to it as soon as we can.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

thanks for the update CEOcards