`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any DEVIN HESTER OUT THERE??

Any DEVIN HESTER OUT THERE??
LOOKING STRICTLY FOR DEVIN HESTER. LOOKING MOSTLY FOR LOW- NUMBERED INSERTS, PATCHES, PARALLELS AND AUTO'S. ESPECIALLY 2011 CERTIFIED MIRROR PARALELS. BUT I WILL ENTERTAIN ANY. THANKSSmile
Nothing?? BTW Somebody snagged the Topps Unique Hester Logo Shield off the baySad Its a sad day......

RE: Any DEVIN HESTER OUT THERE??
got a 2010 certified devin hester jersey /100, lmk if you are interested

(02-06-2012, 08:09 PM)CJ2KALLDAY Wrote: got a 2010 certified devin hester jersey /100, lmk if you are interested
I am. Send me a trade offer

ive got a few ....but no one seems to be interested in me ...every time i mention i'm new and don't have my org up yet they all avoid me like the plague even if not trading lol but lmk if your interested still after hearing that and i will gladly sell them to you. If you want check out my ebay vinnie9005 i may not have many feedbacks (167) but no one has had any problems with my cards yet.

Hey, I'll check you out on the bay but I would like to trade what I have instead of spending money if I can

(02-06-2012, 10:18 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Hey, I'll check you out on the bay but I would like to trade what I have instead of spending money if I can
i found 2

2011 certified FOTG 1 color patch #'d 16/25

2011 Donruss Elite Craftsmen #'d 195/299

i might have more i'll have to look more in depth tomorrow after work.

I collect kyle rudolph and any steeler.

Like i said im new to this so you'll have to be patient lol

(02-06-2012, 10:35 PM)vinnie900 Wrote: i found 2

2011 certified FOTG 1 color patch #'d 16/25

2011 Donruss Elite Craftsmen #'d 195/299

i might have more i'll have to look more in depth tomorrow after work.

I collect kyle rudolph and any steeler.

Like i said im new to this so you'll have to be patient lol

Oh niceSmile You have his 2011 FOTG! Well Im definetly interested. I dont believe I have any steelers or Rudolph but you never know. Check my org when you canWink

(02-07-2012, 09:23 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Oh niceSmile You have his 2011 FOTG! Well Im definetly interested. I dont believe I have any steelers or Rudolph but you never know. Check my org when you canWink
saw some stuff i would want but what are you willing to give up? I found a few more #'d inserts of his also that i will throw in for free ....we can go 1 for 1 around the same value trade if you would like. I'll take another look tonight when i get home from work and throw some ideas out there. We'll work something out though ....im not a huge hester fan so im rather flexible on moving the cards.

Don't know if you saw my post in my box break. Just shoot me your addy and I'll get you the Certified I pulled. Plus any others I have laying around.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(02-08-2012, 05:23 AM)vinnie900 Wrote: saw some stuff i would want but what are you willing to give up? I found a few more #'d inserts of his also that i will throw in for free ....we can go 1 for 1 around the same value trade if you would like. I'll take another look tonight when i get home from work and throw some ideas out there. We'll work something out though ....im not a huge hester fan so im rather flexible on moving the cards.
Im down for whatever. I dont see why we cant work something outSmile Shoot me an offer when your readySmile
(02-08-2012, 08:13 AM)rgf17 Wrote: Don't know if you saw my post in my box break. Just shoot me your addy and I'll get you the Certified I pulled. Plus any others I have laying around.
I didntSmile Ok Ill pm ya:p YAY!!!!