`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card Savers VS Toploaders

Card Savers VS Toploaders
Hey guys, Need some help on picking card savers.

I recently bought 1,000 toploaders and 1,000 penny sleeves "ultra pro" for 49.00 Well I didn't really think about the weight once i put my pc into them. It was heavy.lol So i decided to find something thinner when i saw these card savers. I'm stuck because I see card savers 1,2,3. I would like to put standard cards in them. Does anyone have any idea on what that means?

Here is the source:
http://www.shop.hookedoncardsonline.com/...s_c257.htm

Thanks guys
Dan
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Card Savers VS Toploaders
The 1s are over sized, not for standard card issues.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

It Looks like # 2 are for the standard size trading cards. If you click on the image of each, it will take you to a greater detail page that explains each one. Hope this helps!
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

Thanks Peeps!
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

The 1's are for vintage cards from the 50's

I use the ones for many of my cards-my reasoning is that the card is centered in the oversize holder hence the corners and edges don't get the pressure from savers two and three that may cause edge damage. They fit great in graded card bags also which is all I use and store in a monster graded size box. The top loaders do get heavy. I have changed my regular bowman though and now put all of them in the "The Deck Keeper" as it holds 100 soft sleeved cards. Card savers are great-do some research first as their price very s GREATLY--many times the bay is cheaper.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks