`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PET PIEVES

RE: PET PIEVES
(02-07-2012, 09:36 AM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: I did the same thing. It just wasn't worth the bother. Now I add anything people want from my bucket into the org. But now folks are saying they don't want to look through a bucket. So I guess we can never win.
I for one, do not liek buckets. I like being able to search either by player name, team name, sport, card attribute to find items I want from you. Scrolling through looking at random pictures does nothing for me.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

people that inquire but fail to return pms and or trade offers
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(02-07-2012, 02:56 PM)ft28jags Wrote: people that inquire but fail to return pms and or trade offers
Absolutely agree. I will have people say they're interested and I send over an offer and it sits for 3-4 days without so much as an "I'll check you in a bit" or "I'm busy this weekend and will let you know first of next week."

Along those lines is when someone sends you an offer for a card you've posted FT and say can you check me for this? I check them, add something to the trade and then send it back. Then they cancel without a reason or check the "I'm not interested in trading at this time" box. WTH? You just said you wanted me to check you for this card.

Question 
Yep. I either move those people to the ignore list or simply cancel trades they propose me instantly.
(02-07-2012, 03:02 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Absolutely agree. I will have people say they're interested and I send over an offer and it sits for 3-4 days without so much as an "I'll check you in a bit" or "I'm busy this weekend and will let you know first of next week."

Along those lines is when someone sends you an offer for a card you've posted FT and say can you check me for this? I check them, add something to the trade and then send it back. Then they cancel without a reason or check the "I'm not interested in trading at this time" box. WTH? You just said you wanted me to check you for this card.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

1 of mine would be that a card from the 50's 60's 70's worth $100 +bucks is not a high end card to some but a card with a patch or dual worth $50 is ....

and people who change their cards to mint 9 in the process of a trade when they were priced at 8 but its cool I love to trade
Photobucket