`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS 9.5's FT High End

BGS 9.5's FT High End
I have the following cards that have been graded by BGS for trade. Looking for comparable items in return, however I'm not into the grading, I just picked this stuff up along the way here and there.

2008 Bowman Chrome Michael Moustakas 9.5 w/10 au
2011 Bowman Prospects Bryce Harper Auto 9.5 w/9 au
2009 Bowman Chrome Carlos Santana 9.5 w/9 au
2010-11 Rookies & Stars John Wall AU 9.5 w/10 au

These ones are Raw Card Review, but have not been slabbed yet, but if you choose to, these are the grades they will receive

2011 Bowman Prospects Bryce Harper Auto 9.5 w/9 au
2011 Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper AU 9.5 w/10 au
2011 Topps Chrome Eric Hosmer Auto 9.5 w/10 au
2011 Topps Chrome Eric Hosmer Gold Refractor auto 9.5 w/10 au
2011 Topps Chrome Eric Hosmer Sepia Refractor BGS 9
2011 Topps Chrome Eric Hosmer Sepia Refractor auto 9 w/10 au
2011 Topps Chrome Eric Hosmer Black Refractor auto 9 w/10 au

I will be looking for high end items in return and first priority will be given to Hosmer Autos
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

RE: BGS 9.5's FT High End
I wanted to share this to you in this thread.

Check this out: http://www.beckett.com/users/carson8305

I got a question for you. What happened to the previous account? Thanks in advance. You can also send a private message if you like some privacy.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(02-05-2012, 12:17 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: I wanted to share this to you in this thread.

Check this out: http://www.beckett.com/users/carson8305

I got a question for you. What happened to the previous account? Thanks in advance. You can also send a private message if you like some privacy.
I got out of cards for awhile while going through a divorce and changed email accounts and everything. When I finally got back into cards and tried to log back into Beckett, everything had changed and I just got a new account. I have no idea what the password or anything for my old account was so since I had new emails and everything, I just signed up for a new one. Not like I got anything to hide. Did the same thing with my Ebay account, ESPN fantasy accounts, Yahoo accounts, and everything

(02-05-2012, 12:22 PM)tperks76 Wrote: I got out of cards for awhile while going through a divorce and changed email accounts and everything. When I finally got back into cards and tried to log back into Beckett, everything had changed and I just got a new account. I have no idea what the password or anything for my old account was so since I had new emails and everything, I just signed up for a new one. Not like I got anything to hide. Did the same thing with my Ebay account, ESPN fantasy accounts, Yahoo accounts, and everything
The previous account does not contain any completed trade or feedback score. No threads and no posts too. What happened? Thanks in advance.

(02-05-2012, 12:25 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: The previous account does not contain any completed trade or feedback score. No threads and no posts too. What happened? Thanks in advance.
Beckett changed. I was trading here before they kept track of any of that and kept a feedback score, only thing that was kept track of them was # of posts, and from what I understand, when they made the change, they cleared everybodies out and started everyone at 0. Back around 2006-07 probably, floydtown was a mod back then too but he is the only one I recognize, the more popular names I remember all seem to be gone such as jimmyjam1973, fuji with all of his Exquisite breaks, and many more. I did probably around 100 trades back then. You got a reason you're asking?

(02-05-2012, 12:31 PM)tperks76 Wrote: Beckett changed. I was trading here before they kept track of any of that and kept a feedback score, only thing that was kept track of them was # of posts, and from what I understand, when they made the change, they cleared everybodies out and started everyone at 0. Back around 2006-07 probably, floydtown was a mod back then too but he is the only one I recognize, the more popular names I remember all seem to be gone such as jimmyjam1973, fuji with all of his Exquisite breaks, and many more. I did probably around 100 trades back then. You got a reason you're asking?
Thanks for kindly answering my questions. This is my reason, check this out: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1484271.html

(02-05-2012, 12:34 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Thanks for kindly answering my questions. This is my reason, check this out: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1484271.html
Ok, but I don't see what any of that has to do with me?

(02-05-2012, 12:37 PM)tperks76 Wrote: Ok, but I don't see what any of that has to do with me?
It has nothing to do with you and I sincerely mean this. I don't want anything wrong to happen to this thread but my thoughts of inquiry just burst. Thanks for answering them and the info is greatly appreciated.