`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW!

WOW!
Started watching this guys auctions after he was discussed here a few weeks ago, cant believe what this card is currently at - http://tinyurl.com/7pdph6f

Its a great card but dayumm...
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

RE: WOW!
something shady all his patches he has for sale are super prime?
[Image: testcopy.jpg]
2010-11 Dominion Base 86/230
2011-12 Artifacts 183/242
2011-12 UD Series 1 250/250
2011-12 Canvas 83/120
Bucket

This seller has been brought up in so many threads, so many times, but there is nothing shady to him or his cards at all.

The seller is one of the hobby's best known openers of The Cup. He is also one of the hobby's most respected sellers. He opens so many boxes of The Cup, it isn't even funny. Prices reflect that because people know of him and his breaking and understand that he does not sell fake repatched crap, only the real deal. That is why people don't mind paying him the big bucks, because what they get is what Upper Deck packaged.

No argument or debate there. One of those pops up at least once every two weeks.

(02-05-2012, 12:45 AM)reelins Wrote: something shady all his patches he has for sale are super prime?
nothing shady. the seller is easily one of the best guys in the hobby and his pristine reputation has the other big cup collectors bidding with confidence. i wouldn't be shocked if its just a few people competing against each other for the best patches possible. they don't come along often and to see a seller you know is legit sell them means go big or go home.

the seller has literally built THE best Cup RC sets possible and is now selling them off. he busts 50-100 cases of Cup a year and it was a blast the last 3 times i was over to watch his last 50 or so cases from 10-11 Cup.
Email me at SkyFireX47@yahoo.com
[Image: sig6.jpg]

That is a sweet card. Who wouldn't want it.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

Wow that is a sweet looking card.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

this guy does bust a ton of product (cup) as mention above he does 50+ cases each year

but wow sick patch
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Yep I've been watching that card. Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

WOW!!! Amazing price for a Toews card!! Sweet looking patch!!. I looked at this sellers other listings, and he has some SICK SICK patches!!!