`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody need anything out of 2011 Showcase?

Anybody need anything out of 2011 Showcase?
I picked up a bunch of 2011 Showcase in a collection I recently purchased. None of it is loaded in to my org yet, but I can if there is some interest. I've got base, parallels, race used memorablia cards and autos. Gordon, Earnhardt, Stewart, Busch, Kahne. Lots of stuff, nearly a case worth that only thing he kept was a couple Danica cards.
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

RE: Anybody need anything out of 2011 Showcase?
(02-04-2012, 03:24 PM)tperks76 Wrote: I picked up a bunch of 2011 Showcase in a collection I recently purchased. None of it is loaded in to my org yet, but I can if there is some interest. I've got base, parallels, race used memorablia cards and autos. Gordon, Earnhardt, Stewart, Busch, Kahne. Lots of stuff, nearly a case worth that only thing he kept was a couple Danica cards.
I do not have any Showcase cards. I would be intersted in any Jeff Gordon cards that you have. PM me and let me know. Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(02-04-2012, 03:29 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: I do not have any Showcase cards. I would be intersted in any Jeff Gordon cards that you have. PM me and let me know. Thank you.

Jerry
PM sent, also, all but the base is now loaded into my org

Jimmie Johnson and Ryan Newman non base please! Thanks!

(02-04-2012, 04:45 PM)minitracer Wrote: Jimmie Johnson and Ryan Newman non base please! Thanks!
They are listed in my org now. I know there is a Jimmie Johnson Auto for sure. Trading for Baseball, Football, or Basketball

Could you please hold the JJ auto until tomorrow for a trade offer from me? I want one BAD! Im not at home and need to look at my cards that are not listed in my org.

(02-04-2012, 04:11 PM)tperks76 Wrote: PM sent, also, all but the base is now loaded into my org
Sent you a TO and a PM. Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]