1995-96 sp

by the way, weren't you gonna hold off on buying boxes? lol

RE: Mini-contest!
(02-04-2012, 10:09 AM)atteberry23 Wrote: 94-95 Emotion
97-98 Ovation

(02-04-2012, 01:35 PM)folkertino Wrote: 1995-96 sp

by the way, weren't you gonna hold off on buying boxes? lol
Yes I was...until I got paid. I only get paid once a month so once the X-mas $ wore off I had to wait til I got paid!

Nobody has gotten it right thus far, but a lot of the box guesses are definitely my type of wax to bust for sure. I have busted 95-96 SP and 95-96 Metal which were two of the guesses and would love the bust any of the early z-force or the 93-94 Finest which were also guesses.

Should have probably stated at the outset that you can only vote once, and since nobody has tried twice yet I'll throw that stipulation in now.

Keep 'em coming!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(02-04-2012, 03:00 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Should have probably stated at the outset that you can only vote once, and since nobody has tried twice yet I'll throw that stipulation in now.
ohhw darn it, and you have just quoted my entry in your response so now that I know mine was wrong I can't even go and edit it retrospectively Tongue

actually I should've known my answer wouldn't be correct because 95-96 sp doesn't have auto's or gu's.. Sad

(02-04-2012, 03:44 PM)folkertino Wrote: ohhw darn it, and you have just quoted my entry in your response so now that I know mine was wrong I can't even go and edit it retrospectively Tongue

actually I should've known my answer wouldn't be correct because 95-96 sp doesn't have auto's or gu's.. Sad

Oops, better clarify that too! You can either choose two packs of the product I'm busting or an auto or GU of my choosing from my collection. This is an old school product I'm fairly certain there are few- if any- GU pieces and only a handful of autos...I'd check into the specifics but then you all could check them too and guess haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(02-04-2012, 07:49 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Oops, better clarify that too! You can either choose two packs of the product I'm busting or an auto or GU of my choosing from my collection. This is an old school product I'm fairly certain there are few- if any- GU pieces and only a handful of autos...I'd check into the specifics but then you all could check them too and guess haha.
1998-99 SP
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

2003-04 finest

1992-93 UD

1993-94 stadium club

1996-97 E-XL?