`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS TO FT28JAGS FOR WINNING THE JACKSONVILLE JAGS!!

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS ARE ON THE CLOCK!!! VOTING ENDS 2/6
At the request of the Queen of Patches here's a few of my favorites.. I apologize for my scans if they are huge (using my phone as usual).. Awesome cards everyone!

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS ARE ON THE CLOCK!!! VOTING ENDS 2/6
very nice cards!!!
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

I vote for hazeofgreen's Fred Taylor FOTG Team Die Cut Patch. Lots of other really cool patches on this thread, but for me I really like the team name die cut patches.

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS --VOTING ENDS IN 1 HOUR!!!!
More votes!!! More votes!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(02-06-2012, 10:20 AM)hazezofgreen Wrote: Undecided

[Image: 2008LeafCertifiedMaterialsFabricOfT.jpg]
i vote for this one..i dont have to wade through every card in a PC to find one...HATE THAT.
post your PC's on another thread, eh folks?..1 or 2 cards are good dont you think for this one..PICK ONE..they are yours arent they??
you know what is good...10,20+ cards?..really?..oh brother.....
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

why all the hate? I can only speak to me but last I checked on this particular contest, post as many as you like if I'm not mistaken
(02-06-2012, 10:31 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: i vote for this one..i dont have to wade through every card in a PC to find one...HATE THAT.
post your PC's on another thread, eh folks?..1 or 2 cards are good dont you think for this one..PICK ONE..they are yours arent they??
you know what is good...10,20+ cards?..really?..oh brother.....
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(02-06-2012, 10:39 PM)ft28jags Wrote: why all the hate? I can only speak to me but last I checked on this particular contest, post as many as you like if I'm not mistaken
no hate bro..just funny i guess..i only need to post 2 pics of my bears for this...i knew witch ones were the ONES..
Smile
no need to bore everyone with a bunch of look-a-like cards...kind of a yawner dont you think bro?
post as many as you want,sure...my ego is good with 2 thanks.
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS --VOTING ENDS IN 1 HOUR!!!!
I like ft's 05 GG Performers Jaguar head...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I just posted to share and post some multiples. Some people have different tastes. I see you post a gaggle of stuff often Smile don't think it's a yawner in the least actually (having multiples of the same card is kind of a yawner) no ego involved as it's just cards that have been acquired throughout the years
(02-06-2012, 10:52 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: no hate bro..just funny i guess..i only need to post 2 pics of my bears for this...i knew witch ones were the ONES..
Smile
no need to bore everyone with a bunch of look-a-like cards...kind of a yawner dont you think bro?
post as many as you want,sure...my ego is good with 2 thanks.
Smile
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(02-06-2012, 10:39 PM)ft28jags Wrote: why all the hate? I can only speak to me but last I checked on this particular contest, post as many as you like if I'm not mistaken
+1
For what it's worth I hadn't planned on posting any nor do I particularly care who "wins". I was asked to post and just wanted to throw some eye candy out there as I rarely show off my collection. Don't understand the hate comment either but to each their own I suppose.