`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst trade your teams made?

RE: Worst trade your teams made?
(02-06-2012, 09:11 PM)jowlsisacanucksfan Wrote: To mean the Naslund for Stojanov will always stick in my mind as the worst trade in history lol So glad we are on the better end of most of these worst trades haha
The only problem with that is that I'm an ISLANDERS fan. In those 3 deals, we traded away 6 All-Stars, including a couple possible Hall of Famers, for garbage. Absolute junk.

Yep I know all of us could do a better job than most of these GM's.. I mean wtf were they thinking lol

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

(02-06-2012, 09:35 PM)azicet Wrote: The only problem with that is that I'm an ISLANDERS fan. In those 3 deals, we traded away 6 All-Stars, including a couple possible Hall of Famers, for garbage. Absolute junk.
Maybe when they move to Brooklyn they will get some better management and make it to playoffs. Or they will stay on where they are and trade Taveras.
[Image: testcopy.jpg]
2010-11 Dominion Base 86/230
2011-12 Artifacts 183/242
2011-12 UD Series 1 250/250
2011-12 Canvas 83/120
Bucket
Wink 
Bill Clement to the Capitals in 1975. Flyers haven't won the Cup since. LOL!
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

As the season is about to close, I can say that I was right to think the Stars are absolute morons for trading James Neal for Alex Goligoski. James Neal has 40 goals and 41 assist, 8th in the league in scoring, and a plus 6, compared to Goligoski's 9 goals, 20 assists, and a 0 plus/minus. Terrible trade.

END OF TIRADE.

as a Wings fan... pretty easy one:

Adam Oates & Paul MacLean for Bernie Federko & Tony McKegney

although, I'm happy to live with that one for some of the ones that followed... like:

- Igor Larionov for Ray Sheppard
- Dominik Hasek for Slava Kozlov & 1st Round pick (Jim Slater)
- Chris Chelios for Anders Eriksson & two 1st Round picks (Steve McCarthy & Adam Munroe)
- Brendan Shanahan & Brian Glynn for Paul Coffey, Keith Primeau & 1st Round Pick (Nick Tselios)
- Mike Vernon for Steve Chiasson
- Paul Coffey, Jim Hiller & Sylvain Courturier for Jimmy Carson, Gary Shuchuk & Marc Potvin
- Larry Murphy for future considerations
- Mathieu Schneider for Sean Avery, Maxim Kuznetsov, 1st Round Pick (Jeff Tambellini), 2nd Round Pick
- Brad Stuart for 2nd Round Pick & 4th Round Pick
- Dino Ciccarelli for Kevin Miller
- Todd Bertuzzi for Shawn Matthias & Conditional Pick (Nick Spaling)
- Slava Fetisov for 3rd Round Pick (David Gosselin)
- Kirk Maltby for Dan McGillis
- Kris Draper for $1
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)