`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1980 Rickey Henderson Pick up... Thoughts on the possible grade.

RE: 1980 Rickey Henderson Pick up... Thoughts on the possible grade.
[Image: scan0010-5.jpg]
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Geez Mel, trying to corner the market on Henderson rookies? Smile That's one of my favorite rookies ever. Nice action shot. Here is the one that I own, crappy scan and all.

Photobucket
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

(02-04-2012, 10:22 PM)radarblip Wrote: [Image: scan0010-5.jpg]
Mel, f you had to pick the best one out of that lot, what one would it be? and can you get us a bigger scan of the one you choose? please and thank you.. price would also be nice if your selling.
Beatles guy, looks like a nice grab to me.. so close to an 8..

Somewhere in all these boxes there's probably another half dozen but I may have traded a couple. I don't think any of them is much better than an 8...
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

i am interested in one, check me, thanks!
Thx!
John

photo BECKETTSIG-1.jpg

Hey Mel! Absolutely I would be interested. Let me see if I have anything left for you in the boxes here.