`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: ROOKIE OF THE YEAR THOUGHTS

RE: OT: ROOKIE OF THE YEAR THOUGHTS
He had a defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were in pretty much every game because of Cam! If you took him off our team and replaced him with anderson or clausen and we are back at 2-14. Dalton couldnt have won as many games as Cam did when the defense is a bunch of scrubs.Our line looked better than it was because of Cams ability to scramble .He had 14 rushing touchdowns and over 600 rushing yards along with the 4000 passing yards.Dalton was a good game manager and AJ Green at times made him look really good but Cam was a game changer! Not close in my opinion.

(02-03-2012, 12:24 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: That's what I was thinking. Dalton and Cam went to pretty hopeless teams. Dalton actually GOT the Bengals to the Playoffs. I realize that Cam had a little bit better numbers, but Dalton made it to the playoffs.

This all depends on if they decide to choose based on wins or stats. Stats goes to Cam, wins goes to Dalton. To me this is very close. But I think Cam will get it. Dalton only beat Cam in the INT stat. He was very poised under pressure and really turned the team around,but with Cam breaking all of the records and all, I think he has it. I would love to see Andy get it, and I have voted for him many times Wink but I think the award will be with Cam when its all said and done.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Stats dont lie and I think Cam is a one man army! He did way better than Dalton.
Bo Jackson (all cards BB/FB) Mike Alstott RC and GU/Autos, and Pro Set Errors and Variations.
http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/34BoJackson16/library/Football%20FS%20FT?sort=4&page=1

(02-03-2012, 03:38 PM)bo16jackson Wrote: Stats dont lie and I think Cam is a one man army! He did way better than Dalton.
well, first of all I would totally disagree with the "way better" fact. Their stats were very similar.

Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(02-03-2012, 03:40 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: well, first of all I would totally disagree with the "way better" fact. Their stats were very similar.
I agree. Very close. Cams were better, but it was now "way better"
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

its close, but its gonna be cam. nuf' said. i think dalton is gonna be better in the long run, and these kind of awards dont matter. rings, however do, and if the bengals cam build a good team around dalton, he can get one or two imo.
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(02-03-2012, 06:01 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: its close, but its gonna be cam. nuf' said. i think dalton is gonna be better in the long run, and these kind of awards dont matter. rings, however do, and if the bengals cam build a good team around dalton, he can get one or two imo.
I totally agree about the fact that Dalton will have a great long career and I just don't think Cam will have that great of a career. This is that kind off thing with last year. Everybody goes with the #1 draft pick. Sam Bradford. Yet, Timmy Tebow turned out to be the franchise guy.

Revolving signature

(02-03-2012, 03:18 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: He had a defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were in pretty much every game because of Cam! If you took him off our team and replaced him with anderson or clausen and we are back at 2-14. Dalton couldnt have won as many games as Cam did when the defense is a bunch of scrubs.Our line looked better than it was because of Cams ability to scramble .He had 14 rushing touchdowns and over 600 rushing yards along with the 4000 passing yards.Dalton was a good game manager and AJ Green at times made him look really good but Cam was a game changer! Not close in my opinion.

Careful with the "we have no defense" comment. That means that Cam had far more chances every game to throw and it was a requirement he throw to keep your team in the game.

Dalton had the better rookie season, IMO. Even though the stats were close, fewer INT's and a better record make the difference. I don't need a game changer, I need someone who's going to manage every game at a consistently high level.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(02-03-2012, 06:22 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Careful with the "we have no defense" comment. That means that Cam had far more chances every game to throw and it was a requirement he throw to keep your team in the game.

Dalton had the better rookie season, IMO. Even though the stats were close, fewer INT's and a better record make the difference. I don't need a game changer, I need someone who's going to manage every game at a consistently high level.
agreed on every statement.

Revolving signature