`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met Oshie & Perron Today!

Met Oshie & Perron Today!
I saw on the Blues Facebook page that Oshie & Perron were going to be signing at a Verizon store in St. Louis today.....I had class today in Edwardsville which is only 15 min from St. Louis so I decided I'd stop by. I actually wanted to pick up some earphones for my droid, so I killed two birds with one stone Smile

I stopped by a card shop on the way and bought a glossy 8x10 of Oshie....the guy didn't have any 8x10's of Perron, but they actually had some nice 5x7 glossy photos for free at the signing. I told David that I tried to find a 8x10 of him, but didn't have any luck on short notice lol.

Sooo I got to meet my two favorite players on the team today for the first time Smile

[Image: 2012-02-02_17-19-31_582.jpg]

Oshie signed HUGE for for me Smile

[Image: oshiesig001.jpg]

[Image: perronsig001.jpg]

RE: Met Oshie & Perron Today!
Awesome...that makes for a good day when not only do you get an auto of your favorite players, but you actually get to meet them as well!!!

Should have brought a Jersey!!!!

Nice pics though!!!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Nice story, congrats bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Very nice! Were they friendly & talk to you or did they just have their heads down all day signing away?

Sounds like you had a good day.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

Congrats man someday I hope I get the chance to meet some of the team..

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

(02-02-2012, 10:42 PM)azicet Wrote: Very nice! Were they friendly & talk to you or did they just have their heads down all day signing away?
Nope not at all! I first handed my photo to a lady that was taking items from fans and then she was handing them to the players just to keep things kinda moving. When she was giving my photo Oshie was when I started talking to Perron about not being able to find a 8x10 of him today. He was like, ah that's okay we have plenty to sign here and kinda chuckled. Oshie actually spoke to me first and said, Hey how are you doing? Really fan friendly guys! My experience today just added on even more as to why I like collecting these guys.

That is awesome! Congrats! It is always great to hear about guys meeting their favorite players, and how well-mannered hockey players are. That photo of Oshie is a really great shot! Perron looks like he's a bit dopey, but a decent pic none-the-less! Haha! Great stuff and thanks for sharing!

Randi

Story got even better today! The manager from the Verizon store called and told me that I won the 4 tickets to the game against the Avs on the 11th! I had forgot that I even registered for the drawing (he was walking around the line taking entries on an iPad). Tickets are in the lower level too! Who wants to come to St. Louis??

Awesome stuff, they are great guys, i was actually there too, got my Jersey Signed for the mancave, haha. You won those tickets? You lucky dog, enjoy!
[Image: n0Ji6.png]