`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Manny Ramirez..Father,Son,Liar,Cheater! Why do I collect him.

RE: Manny Ramirez..Father,Son,Liar,Cheater! Why do I collect him.
Did somebody say Sammy Sosa?

[Image: img320.jpg]

aside from cheating or alleged cheating the guy is a total ahole. Beats up his wife or girlfriend and one time he beat up like a 75 yr old equipment manager in boston i think too. Im sure more people than we know are guilty of cheating and all that competitive advantage stuff, but i draw the line and beating up women and old people lol

Please do not get me started...
Bonds has it all.
I collect all Bonds in SF uni..
He is still a Giant even though all the above can be ascribed to him..

STILL..the most exciting player I ever saw and I am OLD!!!

Only saw Mays at the end of career...Aaron was never in area to see and I grew up watching Gwynn et al and Nolan etal.. and Bonds was better entertainment than all of them..
STILL..he is no angel...pun intended!!!

(02-03-2012, 03:37 PM)john1580 Wrote: aside from cheating or alleged cheating the guy is a total ahole. Beats up his wife or girlfriend and one time he beat up like a 75 yr old equipment manager in boston i think too. Im sure more people than we know are guilty of cheating and all that competitive advantage stuff, but i draw the line and beating up women and old people lol
Manny being Manny?

alot of great points. I decided to stick by him in hopes that people can change. I like some of the points given. One being why would manny give bats that are corked. I know if I was playing with a corked bat those bad boys wouldn't leave my side.

I thought for sure i would get hounded or picked on for collecting him. Good to know that there are people who still collect the bad boys of baseball. Regardless of what they do!

Dan
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

I would prefer not to have huge PCs of known steroid users, but I have a few cards of guys like Bonds, Arod, Manny, Pudge, Bagwell, Palmiero, McGwire, Sosa etc because regardless of steroids, corked bats, or completely clean, etc they were the greatest players of their generation.
Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]

If a guy I rooted for or collected went Manny's route I would stop rooting for and collecting him. It happened when Brett Myers was still on the Phillies and beat his wife on a street in Boston. I stopped rooting for him immediately.