`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box certified 1 box percision

1 box certified 1 box percision
here are the hits i got from a box of certified and a box of percision...you figure that for a $200 box all the autos/hits would be numbered...guess topps is slacking again...wont buy that CRAP again.

[Image: topps_precision0002.jpg]

[Image: topps_precision0001.jpg]
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: 1 box certified 1 box percision
Yuck lol Sorry for your loss on the Precision.Should get you a jar and then when ur gonna buy a box put the money in the jar so you can get a Cam auto Smile You could have gotten a freshman fabric and something else for what you spent on the precision.i've seen like 1 good box out of this and thats it.

(02-02-2012, 01:55 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Yuck lol Sorry for your loss on the Precision.Should get you a jar and then when ur gonna buy a box put the money in the jar so you can get a Cam auto Smile You could have gotten a freshman fabric and something else for what you spent on the precision.i've seen like 1 good box out of this and thats it.
i know thats what i should have done...topps sux, i think im done with them for good
Bucket

oooh,nice thomas jones...

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(02-02-2012, 02:50 AM)robsvideos Wrote: oooh,nice thomas jones...
Eh....I guess....lol
Bucket

Both of these companies need to step up - too many pricy products with sticker autos and no numbering. It's insulting and makes it unvaluable for collectors. Even though most hits don't carry big BVs for the price, Topps Five Star has the right idea by putting out a product with strictly on card autos, at least in 2010 [I believe so at least]. I also dont think a print run was greater than 100 either.

Holy Harper batman! Damn dude I wish you could get some Taiwan Jones about half the time you pull my Harpers. Really maybe I should just pay you to pick boxes for me lol at least I'd always get a PC hit.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

(02-02-2012, 06:36 AM)nickfromcwe Wrote: Both of these companies need to step up - too many pricy products with sticker autos and no numbering. It's insulting and makes it unvaluable for collectors. Even though most hits don't carry big BVs for the price, Topps Five Star has the right idea by putting out a product with strictly on card autos, at least in 2010 [I believe so at least]. I also dont think a print run was greater than 100 either.
+100000000
Travis- anytime buddy...anytime.....maybe you would start getting more Taiwan's then...lmao
Bucket

Your box of Precision was MUCH better than mine. I have some gripes with Precision, but I am going to buy a few more boxes. I think I just got one of the worst boxes produced. It happens. Anyway, I don't think you did too bad with your Precision! I was also a bit annoyed by no numbering...

Sweet Cunningham! And that Cobb auto ain't too shabby either. But I agree, a mid to high-end product like Precision should at least have #d hits.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection