`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been a while.

It's been a while.
Hello everyone, I've decided to get back into the hobby after almost a year hiatus. I got out of the hobby for a few reasons but mainly due to financial strain. I sold just about everything that I had in my collection. But the good news is that I'm able to get back into it and I bought my first card on Ebay a little bit ago. Here's the link if yall wanna check it out: http://www.ebay.com/itm/130636949166?ssP...1439.l2649. I can't wait to see it in person. Well again, it's great to be back and I'm glad to be a part of the Beckett community again!

RE: It's been a while.
Nice pick up, roll tide!
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

Thanks! Roll Tide!

Just happens to be one of the Julios I wouldnt mind having lol except I dont wanna pay that much for it.

Yeah maybe it was a little high but this is the first card I've picked up since I sold my collection last year. But with it being #ed to 50, an on card auto, and having the 3 color patch I didn't want to pass it up. Also we're both from Foley so that's the main reason I'm getting back into the hobby and starting a PC of him.